What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Medical Interaction Outreach

ilovesprite69

Sort of an informal, unofficial outreach to the public including police about the roleplay of medics. 

Aside from your immediate injury, what topics would you like to see during roleplay with medics? We're open to anything, really. For instance, I had a 10 minute conversation with two random civilians who collapsed in the middle of nowhere. Family issues were discussed at the side of the road, intense therapy sessions were carried out which ended in furious and rather aggressive anal examinations and some consolation lollipops were handed out. 

Just thinking it might be nice to 'open up' about medical experiences seeing as the medic's bread and butter is his medkit and his roleplay. Grab a hold of your nearest medical personnel and bombard them with all your medical troubles! That is, if they're not too busy saving people's lives of course ^_^

Tbh I think I'd enjoy interaction with medics a lot more if every time I get shot the outcome isn't the same: anal exam. I'm unfortunately in a lot of pain from the multiple roadside exams conducted(yes this is a post about me being quite literally butt hurt) and would like to see an end to this monotonous roleplay from the medics... Be creative ffs no it's not original and no it's not funny any more.

Anal examinations solve a lot, you know. The amount of prostate disorders I've come across on the beat is unimaginable.

It brings out the best in people, you know?

Tbh I think I'd enjoy interaction with medics a lot more if every time I get shot the outcome isn't the same: anal exam. I'm unfortunately in a lot of pain from the multiple roadside exams conducted(yes this is a post about me being quite literally butt hurt) and would like to see an end to this monotonous roleplay from the medics... Be creative ffs no it's not original and no it's not funny any more.
hm, apologies about that. While it can be a good laugh now and again, it should be something relevant to the situation. I'll see if this  is being performed too much and reduce it, if that's the case. I got got that every time I died I'd start to get a bit annoyed too. 

Thanks for the feedback. 

I never do anal. 

Just saying.

So far I've helped a depressive guy, resown up a man's back leg, applied burn creams to various areas (I got another medic to touch the more "sensitive areas"), offered recommendations for avoiding UV rays and all sorts... so yeah... #notallmedics

Last edited:
Back