What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mayor announcement: A few new laws

Cao Yun

Hello citizens of Altis, as mayor I have spoken with the APD and enacted these two small but hopefully worthwhile laws, see you out there!

-Face masks illegal within cities
-Begging is illegal

Sincerely,
Dr. H. Lecter
Altis Mayor

Hello citizens of Altis, as mayor I have spoken with the APD and enacted these two small but hopefully worthwhile laws, see you out there!

-Begging is illegal

Sincerely,
Dr. H. Lecter
Altis Mayor
Face masks including;

Shemeg

Baclava

Pilot helmet? (Excluding Altis Sky tours)

Go-kart helmet?

Have you discussed fines/punishments for infringement of these laws? If so please edit original post to clarify!

-Begging is illegal

Sincerely,
Dr. H. Lecter
Altis Mayor
My favorite mayor <3

Face masks including;

Shemeg

Baclava

Pilot helmet? (Excluding Altis Sky tours)

Go-kart helmet?

Have you discussed fines/punishments for infringement of these laws? If so please edit original post to clarify!
Shemags and balaclavas mostly, anything that makes you "unknown", helmets outside vehicles. Fines from my understanding would be the same as disturbing the peace.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Begging is illegal

Sincerely,
Dr. H. Lecter
Altis Mayor
Came across a lot of pissed off people having to remove their covered faces x) they already want you out of office!

Came across a lot of pissed off people having to remove their covered faces x) they already want you out of office!
Tell them to come and take me out of office ;P

107410_screenshots_2016_01_02_00002.jpg

Okay cool and all that, but hey do citizens of altis never get a vote on these matters? At the end of the day you speak on behalf of the public but we were never really told about this.

Okay cool and all that, but hey do citizens of altis never get a vote on these matters? At the end of the day you speak on behalf of the public but we were never really told about this.
The mayors struggle to get laws in place as it is, never mind trying to get votes on the matters.

Are these laws being enforced/are all the cops made aware. Was not challenged about wearing a balaclava in kavala today. Even after speaking to a few different officers for quite a while

Are these laws being enforced/are all the cops made aware. Was not challenged about wearing a balaclava in kavala today. Even after speaking to a few different officers for quite a while
I seen this on the forums about 4pm restart so i just started enforcing them, no idea if it actually was passed by the higher ups or not but more or less did it to see what reactions i got from people :p

I cannot wait until a Donald Trump like character runs for mayor

"We must build a wall around Kavala to stop the hobos entering Agios and Athira"

When I ran and campaigned on the street I brought up all the laws I would attempt to pass, my voters got what they voted for. Which is why #YourChoiceMatters

I seen this on the forums about 4pm restart so i just started enforcing them, no idea if it actually was passed by the higher ups or not but more or less did it to see what reactions i got from people :p
Talked with some higher ups, they are passed but of course you can't expect every cop to know the new laws within a couple of hours.

The meetings we have are on Saturdays so any cops who dont check the forums won't know about the law changes until then.

We Need a new mayor i cant wear my Shemag and Combat goggles In Kavala Scaring the hobos anymore Somone Sort it out xD <3

Back