What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Matty (Action: Ban Issued 19/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamfon

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Matty

Time & Date this happened:
15/02/15  00:53
Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:

Was alt tabbed out with my friend driving, tabbed back inside to see someone crash right in to us VDM, then after I got out the car and went to heal, he then RDM Me.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 5: Rest of Altis

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
  Yes, he tried to say we crashed in to him, did not come up with a reason why he shot us.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday around same time matty and friends did something similar against me*.I was with a random friend on car and they vdm us with my truck and shoot us down after. 

We here off road and trying to shoot them since they robbed a truck and vdm my car to oblivion and exploded.

killing me and a random dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the RDM but not the VDM you went on the wrong side of the rode if I am correct.

Report Accepted, VDM / RDM

Awaiting Action

15/02/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back