What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Map Editor

wilco could you fix some walls that surrond some houses so that the only way in is via the gate
Not possible, you cannot stop walls from falling down that are already in arma... if you could i would of done it from day one, it annoys me how paper thin walls are

A table with a red button on it, once i press it a nuke is fired into kavala saving everyone from trolls.

Jets.

Not possible, you cannot stop walls from falling down that are already in arma... if you could i would of done it from day one, it annoys me how paper thin walls are
I think he ment the houses with walls and gates, where some of the walls is already broken from default

Driving license test, pilot license test for civs.

Build me a house with a garage and surrounding walls (location to be shown)

Make a place able helipad for houses (if it has a garden) which allows you to acess your air garage for a very large sum.

Last edited by a moderator:
A pub where we can buy Drinks, beer and other alcohol to get drunk! :D

When drunk screen get little blurry and start to spin, then cops can do a alcohol test on drivers etc

Crystal meth and bounty office where u pick up rewards for bounties and set bounties on other peoples head. 

A super-max prison where prisoners actually are inside a building and escaping them cannot be done with a heli, but must be done with boltcutters?

would love to see more vendors/ATMS dotted around the map in the smaller towns, especially now that houses are ownable, it would make the little villages seem less deserted and more homely!

I am in the Map Editor now...

Lets slam in a random user suggestion... what do you want to see on the map thats completely new to now :p
Military compound, AI guarded. Diamonds inside, or anything worth it, tanks maybe?

Back