What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Main Desync issues Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
We have managed to solve the desync issues after the 8PM restart today, and the server is performing as before. Yet we are still experiencing the crashing issue due to the BIS update. We will be fully compensating for the crashes that occur, please set the compensation area named "Quick description of what happened" as "Current BIS Server Issues" and you will be compensated for anything you have lost. (With proof of course!). We are currently trying other fixes aswell as we speak.

As before, visit here: LINK HERE TO BUGTRACKER/FEEDBACKTRACKER to attempt to get BIS to solve this.

~The ALUK Team

Last edited by a moderator:
So.. so I can play!? *falls to the floor crying with happiness"

Just had a go on the server and can confirm it is 110% better, no flying cars and people running on the spot for seconds at a time. Good work guys!

Just out of interest, what was the issue with BI's patch? Network/Server Engineer by trade and interested in what happened. The BI bug tracker shows that an Epoch and Breaking Point server were also seeing the issues.

Thank you, now I can play again :p

We will be fully compensating for the crashes that occur, please set the compensation area named "Quick description of what happened" as "Current BIS Server Issues" and you will be compensated for anything you have lost. (With proof of course!). 
Does that also mean Iron/drugs that haven't been sold yet? Aslong as evidence is presented? (I don't do drugs that's why I said Iron xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back