What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

mads -unban appeal (Unbanned 09/07/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name:    mads

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/boomy9876

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

a4306c95946326f0c4e6680922de3939Date & Time you was banned:

06/07-15 i dont know the time precise, but around 7-8 pm.

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]6B) You are unable to kill anyone in a blue zone (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

hey.

i admit i made a mistake, i didnt read that rule because i missed it, that happens but of course i have to learn it.

i shot a cop i blue zone while roleplaying because i thought it was ok if u roleplay, he was about to arrest 2 guys and i thought "hey why not try to save them" i told the cop to drop the weapon and he didnt, he pointed at me with it and i shot.

BUT! i read the rules after that i and found my mistake. but when a cop then transport people they have arrested, can u then not save your friend or anything???

i also read that the cop may not write to me that i was gonna get banned, but that guy did and he wrote i was gonna get banned in a not so kind way and he should know thats not ok.

i almost just startet with a friend, we love the server.

i hope you can see through my mistake and unban me, but i admit i made a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just giving you the heads up that you need to copy and paste the rule you broke from the rule book. Just saying the simplified version of the rule doesn't really show that you read the rule book.

Just giving you the heads up that you need to copy and paste the rule you broke from the rule book. Just saying the simplified version of the rule doesn't really show that you read the rule book.
oh ok, thx mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back