What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Luke - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 17/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: Luke

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:83890496

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

3e764c46e15a9c2256ce5e8be8e9ac81

Date & Time you was banned: No time - Date: 15/10/2014

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: No idea what I have done, I have played here once before for like 5 minutes, also I would like to say that I was playing on here yesterday as my clan has started playing here and I didn't get no ban message then.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well the ban has got to be a mistake for another Luke in game that played a long time ago, as I stick to the rules and only play Altis Life for the RP. I have been a known member in two other servers and you guys won't regret un banning me as me and my fellow clan members stick to RP all the time.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: I looked all the way back to the start of october and could not find anything referring to me being banned? Maybe I missed it or its not available anymore?  

Last edited by a moderator:
It would mean a lot if someone could please help me out with this so I can hop on and start playing with my clan again, I was playing yesterday just fine, kind of weird how its saying I'v been banned since the 15/10/2014.

Thanks to anyone who helps.

Can nobody assist me? Iv been waiting a long time for an unknown ban to be resolved, I would hate to have to change servers as iv had a blast the few hours that I had played yesterday.

Ah another thing that I didn't know, nobody is telling me anything, thanks for letting me know though mate :) Will probably just look for a new server if nothing gets sorted out which will suck!

Hey man just wait for 1 day i knw how it looks like if u got banned! Lets gve 1 day time if they wnt gve any proper reason i m wth u to leave server!

Hey Luke, i got banned aswell for doing nothing wrong, so i'm with you mate seems like admins are kinda slow but i guess they have alot to go trough with a big server like this. Anyway havn't gotten any response on my post either.

3e764c46e15a9c2256ce5e8be8e9ac81 -1 Luke - Forum Report 15/10/2014

You and your friend dan was banned along time ago for VDM, The other day our ban system was down for half a day, we have now switched to a new one so our 6000+ ban list is active again.

Also sort out the impatience, It says clearly in the process post there is no timeframe for unban appeals

I can a sure you that this is not me, in fact is there anyway to see how long iv played on gametracker? There's 3 reasons how I know this isn't me 1. I do not know anyone who I play pc games with called Dan nor do I own a hatchback (you can check if you like, I only own a offroad) 2. Like I said in my appeal iv only played here once before for about 5 minutes, 3. I started playing arma 3 around October time but I played on another server all the time until they reset the server. (I would say the server but in case you guys don't want advertising I will not say it here unless told to)

If this was me I would own up to the fact I was definitely in the wrong but I can a sure you this wasn't me, if you guys decide to give me a chance to see for yourself, I will change my in game name and I can guarantee you wont get any complaints about me as me and my fellow clan mates like to keep it strict RP.

Also sorry for my impatience, but to get a random ban which I had no idea for was quite annoying and my clan was recording some footage which was the main reason why we came here as well as a change. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back