What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Luke Smith. Exploiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny to read +1
You both are out of line here. You are not supposed to reply here when you are not involved, unless you are offering actual evidence to make the admins job easier. It gets clodded op like this and no one is waiting for your not funny images to be inserted into a serious matter. Go find another hobby. Meanwhile, since you both will not be able to post content for seven days, as I am issueing warningpoints to you both, I suggest you go and read up on our How to report a player rules, something you should have done in the first place.

Warning points issued. Don't do it again.

Some lovely days of no posting. I'm not taking this. The other two people were warned and got a point, yet you still think it's okay to continue their behaviour?

Well, in that case, I will restrict your posting for 14 days and not 7. 7 would be for people who are just too lazy to read the rules and then make a mistake by getting involved. The 14 is for your extreme stupidity to do it in a topic that already has a post explaining this is unacceptable.

If someone else who is not involved feels to need to spice things up with a meme, I will just add another week. Or make it permanent.

Behave for fucks sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back