What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost money

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLF Shaam

In-game name: [TFE] Shaam

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 76561198195772565

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report):  17 September 2015 between 2:30 and 3:00 in the morning

Which server: Sever 1

What was lost: £1,407,376

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): £1,407,376

Quick description of what happened: We were doing a weed run and were getting attacked by some guys after some RP, while a few of us went and fought against them the rest sold the weed as fast as we could I sold what i had in my hemits and tried to send it all to [TFE] Chad as seen in the screenshot and for some reason even though i mistakenly sent a amount over £999,999 it let me send it but it didn't actually go through 

As you see from the other pic we only got half of the amount we were supposed to have from doing this amount of weed, which was 6 hemits full. so in stead of getting an overall of 400k per person we all instead got only 200k which while good isnt really fair considering the work we had to do.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:
42E5D1F488AB561BAF8B058685E3043C4B95177F
4B50A708784318EE6BBF754F1D5CF93366480575

Last edited by a moderator:
Evidence is blocked by my work firewall, will have to review it at my house or another admin can review.

You sold at the Athira drug dealer, Athira dealer is 50% less from sale than Kavala drug dealer.

Yeah it would have given more cash but we were getting chased by quite a few people and wanted to minimize the risk by going to the place that's safer but less money.

Ir did work but unfortunately some other guys attacked us at Athira so all in all wasted precautions :p  

Just for clarification the picture on the top was the money i had after i had sold off all the weed i had and the weed that a few of my friends had and the picture at the bottom is the picture that a member of my gang took after i tried to send him the cash and the rest of the group had sent him over their cash.

Sorry about this but i'm wondering if any decision has been made in regards to my request for compensation considering i have not gotten a reply for longer than a week so i was wondering what was happening with that.

I have also tried to contact thesoldier but haven't had any reply from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back