What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost 900k from VDM by Police (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FA. Matthew

In-game name:[TI] Matthew [P]

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198166700490

What was lost: Money and my gear

Value of item/money lost: 900k of money about 100k in gear and weapons.

Quick description of what happened:

So as I was driving back from the drug dealer to put my money in the ATM, I was rammed on the bridge by police, blown up, and then lost 900k I just gained from a drug run.

View attachment 150

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the correct template:

In-game name:

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):

What was lost:

Value of item/money lost:

Quick description of what happened:

Ok that title kinda annoys me as you just rammed a cop car chasing you we was pursuing and its recorded i know this isn't a report but still we didn't VDM, you was jumping all over the place hence why you blew up another cop car aswell as ours.

This was caused due to massive server desync, i've talked with matthew and a few others and they did show me recordings where i was invisible to them. but this was from my point of view, be adivsed this is NOT a report of any kind, just to back up jamie in this one.

I know, but still it is 1 Million almost lost, regardless off what happened in the ally, I got rammed by a police car on the bridge, this was not De-Sync.

Even if it was de-sync, hes not trying to get police in trouble, the poor man just wants his 900K! amirite?

yes im not saying its a report but when you look behind you, you clearly see me slowing down so some how the millisecond when you turn you're camera back round i rammed into you?

And yes its not a report and this shouldn't affect weather or not you get your comp im just saying we didn't ram.

yes im not saying its a report but when you look behind you, you clearly see me slowing down so some how the millisecond when you turn you're camera back round i rammed into you?

And yes its not a report and this shouldn't affect weather or not you get your comp im just saying we didn't ram.
No worry, no one really believes any of the bullshit in comp request anyway, so you're in no danger.

Refused - I can see on the video above you rammed the police car.

This does look likely desync however this isnt server desync this is clearly client desync (aka your connection) and the police in that video didnt ram you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back