What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost 9.5 million dollars (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm so you want 9.5Mill and you don't even have any proof of any of this? Seems legit, the fact that you also did 10 or 12 consecutive runs without storing any of the money you got sounds unbelievable. So in my eyes you're basically making up some story without any proof because you want quick cash. 

I do not approve, and I don't think you will get anything out of this.

Hmm so you want 9.5Mill and you don't even have any proof of any of this? Seems legit, the fact that you also did 10 or 12 consecutive runs without storing any of the money you got sounds unbelievable. So in my eyes you're basically making up some story without any proof because you want quick cash. 

I do not approve, and I don't think you will get anything out of this.
ive asked twice now, that he provide evidence and the name of the person he says killed him, and he hasnt enlightened me once.

Lol this guys gonna get more then he wanted so lucky him. ( wasting admins time ban )

The funny thing is everyone knows this is complete bullshit. But no one wants to admit it. He hasn't got one bit of evidence, and I don't think the guy realises that the admins can backtrack to that time frame.

That's like the Judge sentencing someone to prison without hard proof.... It just doesn't work like that

Is your name ingame Somali Pirate? @Mikey731

Because if so, he is one of the first on the server, he has coke license and everything.

I don't know, might be a lie. Might be true, but if it is true then you are a fucking idiot for having it out.

Hey everyone lets get everything we have outa our banks and run around kavala what's the worst that could happen eh :)

There is no evidence of BG breaking the rules here no video or screenshot so cannot process due to that, Also this is user error more than anything... whats that 8/9 runs without visiting the cashpoint

Sorry but i am going to have to refuse this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back