What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost 9.5 million dollars (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey731

In-game Name: Somali Pirate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30329347

What was lost: 9.5 Million pounds

Quick description: I was going to the Kavla garage and had 9.5 million pounds as I has been doing cocain runs all day. I was just about to put my truck in the garage of Kavla and a member of the BG gamg shot me inside the green safe zone. I was able to get 1.5 million pounds back but still he broke the rules and I perished. I hope you understand ty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh...

Yeah....

Unlikely...

Mikey,

i can safely say that not a single member of my clan were in the kavala greenzone earlier to kill you, and we know that a greenzone is a no shoot zone so we certainly wouldnt have done it

provide proof and report the member of my clan who killed you in the greenzone (i highly doubt you have any) in the report a player section, then link it in here and put your player id which is required,

id just like to say, common sense would tell you when doing drug runs, to bank the money each time you do a run, and not have 9.5 mil on you at one time. doesnt sound right to me.

I sensing some patches in this story, though on a funny note I was also robbed for 3 million by some bloke. Didnt say much, and he gave me an ifrit i can never use

I sensing some patches in this story, though on a funny note I was also robbed for 3 million by some bloke. Didnt say much, and he gave me an ifrit i can never use
Ill happily adopt it :p

Regarding this compensation request,

It seems a bit fishy to me, who carries 9.5 Million on them? Everybody deposites their money on their bank acount once they have finished a run. If you have any evidence supporting this, please post it here.

Having 9,5m on you sounds a bit harst, the explanation about you have been farming the whole day sounds untrust worthy, could you tell me how many runs you have taken? :)

K I didn't intend on starting a spam fest with my post guys.. pls

Also for the fact of doing cocaine the dynamic market price for cocaine would decrease a lot ! so 9.5 million in a day. Sorry but i don't think so :unsure:

Guys I make almost 1 mil per run. It only takes determination and once you do about 12 runs you basically got almost 10 mil

Which takes atleast an hour per run, so that's 12 hours and without any hiccups and you never banked any of it in that time?

Lol good luck mate.

Guys I make almost 1 mil per run. It only takes determination and once you do about 12 runs you basically got almost 10 mil
>Determination

>Dynamic market

polar-bear-facepalm.jpg

Okay, if you sell at Kavala you may make around 800k per run.

The risk is extremely high if you do this, there is no way you can possibly do 12 runs consecutively without having the most amazing luck in the world :eek:

You can't drive faster than the 80 km/h that the HEMTT Box allows you to do, if you go offroad at all then it's even slower.

You don't have to listen to me, but if you're lying about this then you will get in serious trouble. You will most probably get banned, if I were you I would bail right now and confess that you're lying that way the admins may take pity on you. If you're telling the truth then I am deeply sorry, the admins will be able to confirm your story or find out if you're lying.

Do the right thing.

Okay, if you sell at Kavala you may make around 800k per run.

The risk is extremely high if you do this, there is no way you can possibly do 12 runs consecutively without having the most amazing luck in the world :eek:

You can't drive faster than the 80 km/h that the HEMTT Box allows you to do, if you go offroad at all then it's even slower.

You don't have to listen to me, but if you're lying about this then you will get in serious trouble. You will most probably get banned, if I were you I would bail right now and confess that you're lying that way the admins may take pity on you. If you're telling the truth then I am deeply sorry, the admins will be able to confirm your story or find out if you're lying.

Do the right thing.
Not to  mention that the prices would drop dramaticly when so many runs are done in a consistent manner. In the beginning you could make 800K/Run but after about 6 runs you only make ~300K/Run because of the dynamic economy.

The part of his story that I can't get around is his accusing one of my guys of killing him in kavala greenzone, which they wouldn't have done

Could you give us a timeslot of when an apparent BG clan member killed you?

Around 5 pm 02/09/15
mikey, what i want, is the name of the person who supposedly killed you, video evidence to support your claim along side the video evidence showing you had that 9.5 mil on you when you were killed. personally i think this is a bogus claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back