What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lorne Malvo Battleye ban (Unbanned 13/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battleye Ban, SIr? 

If so, it's not something Admins can fix. 

Oh know what he means, he means: Battleye Player kicked off: Admin ban

Right now, my in game name is Lorne Malvo. At this summer while I was playing on this server, it was still Lorne Malvo.

You was banned by a ingame admin, This is a ban that only can be applied when your on the server.

So what was you doing before it kicked you off when you was last online ?

It was a while ago i don't remember but I'm 100% sure i did not break the rules, i wasn't even doing anything illegal i remember doing copper mining. It must be a mistake. I had suffered enough with people breaking the rules, rdm'ing and vdm'ing. I would never ever break the rules.

So do i have a chance to remove my ban? Because i really want to play on this server i cannot wait for it, it's been a long time and you can be sure that I'm not one of those idiot vdm'ers or trollers, I take Altis life serious and this was the best server I've seen during the summer.

Unfortunatly we cannot tell if you were banned for VDM or were banned because you were hacking at the time. It definitely doesnt help your cause that you just so happened to have a break for a few months after a ban and then to suddenly come back to ask for an unban.

I will give you one more chance to be either honest about your original ban or to give us a good reason for us to unban you.

I am being totally honest here. I did not break any rules or no one has any evidence that shows me guilty. So I'm asking you, can you please unban me? You will see that I'm not kind of person that you think of, I don't even talk from side channel. Im telling you, i have done nothing wrong, if i would have, i would tell you and try to get a second chance from the beginning. If you're really not believing me, I think there's nothing i can do much more to prove that; I'm just a normal player and being very honest right now.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ill approve this one on the basis of your reply. Please note it is a FINAL chance as you have been banned before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back