What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lord SanDisk Vision

@price

I'm happy to move on, fella. I was not hung up on antagonising or arguing with anyone. I'm merely stating that trying to get people banned is not cool and that if you wish to try then bear in mind that like Bullit says... No one has perfectly played by the rules. For the record though, I have never rammed anyone with a chopper. (Though I have fallen out of the sky a few times due to my gaming rig being an arse!) But no hard feelings and let us all move on. 

@Bullitt
I respect that mate and agree. Note that I never bitched or moaned about it anyway because ... You missed. ;-) (I crashed into power lines about 3 minutes later though!) The only person I could see in that chopper was price who had joined our gang and had the hexagon around him so it's cool that you say you were there too. Either way, it's cool. Part of the game and all that. 

@everyone

We're all regulars and we're gonna annoy each other from time to time but the rules are there to stop that being a vendetta and it should not spill over onto the forums. I try and be nice and helpful to all because this is not DayZ but that is how I choose to play. Unless I'm shot at or offended, I will be nice and friendly. Likewise, I won't tell you guys how to play. It is a game and you adopt the persona you want. Just play and be happy! 

Merry Christmas, mother f***ers!

Last edited by a moderator:
@FFG

I was not there so I only saw the video that was put up it only shows a snippet of what went on it does not show (unless I missed it) who was shooting who! What you could see & hear was a player saying "should I ram him"  & then doing it this made that person look very bad hence the rules post.

I am a nice guy & do not want to see anyone banned again hence the rules post.

Lets shake hands forget this little & move on nothing to see here.

As I said mate...i'm not pissed off in the slightest, it was within RP as far as i'm concerned and again, if it isn't i'll take the ban like a man. It's up to the admins now.

But, to fill you in...that vid started as we decided to leave the area...the 10mins prior to this we were being shot at..of course to start with we didn't know who it was, that came later as we flew over. Anyway, lets see.

ok so we all good lads, i'd to get a BLT (Bacon, lots more bacon, topped off with bacon)

Fair enough...OK hands up...I rammed the chopper. Missed that completely. I (perhaps mistakenly) assumed that since we were RPing in the way we do (I.e. Lord Sandisk etc) that it was fine to do so under the circumstances...Which were: You guys randomly shot at us from a hill (didn't call it) so we persued to "protect Lord Sandisk" from you circling around again.

If i'm wrong then apologies, but equally, randomly shooting us from a hill at distance is equally wrong (totally random).

Vincent - I did it but under my interpretation they started shooting at us on the ground (you can see that in the vid) we we were practically all dieing (see the vid health was at 3) so we persued and they ran off, we gave chase and i hit their chopper to stop them (you can hear us saying they are circling around to come back at Lord Sandisk). So essentially, it started off as those guys randomly shooting at us, we returned fire, gave chase and hit them midair.

Obviously, I have the upmost respect for this server and its admins so if i'm in the wrong i'll accept the consequences.
I think we needed to talk about this, i don't think you guys should be banned because you bring alot of roleplay to the game.

Just be careful next time, don't be an ass because others are.

Best Regards,

Let's go buy bacon.
OK meet you here.

makin-bacon-5.jpg

Right I'm going to  get involved and squash this.

FriendlyFireGuy 

We have been exchanging chats so you know my feelings there are none what so ever.

I like Reverend am enjoying the banter immensely. I have not once cried foul play. Why have you let this go on when you knew we were cool? Although that took some convincing! You should have just posted our chat which would have put an end to this.

One thing I will clarify is that you guys actually shot at us as we flew over when you were first camped out on the the road on the outskirts of Kavala right before the police moved you on; that's what initiated the whole thing. RP commenced as far as I was concerned if that was wrong on my part then I apologise.

Lets end this now I'm fine with it and so I believe is Frenchy. I just want less of the above and move RPing like last night which was awesome. Maybe going forward we don't VDM so that other people outside of our circle can't take it upon them selves to go running to the admins.

See you all in the field guys

much love

I think we needed to talk about this, i don't think you guys should be banned because you bring alot of roleplay to the game.

Best Regards,
Happy to have that discussion. I would be grateful if you guys could help me understand whether or not, under the circumstances that prevailed, me hitting the other heli was acceptable? (In my mind I considered it was part of RP - it would help me avoid similar instances in the future if it was indeed wrong). Didn't intent to be an ass, in a RP capacity I was committing the "ultimate sacrifice". Be cool to know if I crossed the line to avoid it in the future.

Cheers Vincent.

Best Regards,
What a thoroughly lovely modern gentleman. 

VDM, in ways is similar to RDM, = Random death match. The decision by FriendlyFireGuy was obviously put in for a reason, considering him and his gang have donated alot of money to the server i very much doubt that they would meaningfully do something that would get themselves banned.

Price if you don't stop arguing... ,  Perry gets it

Back