What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Loosing attachments

iZargaHUN

In-game name: [TDr] Zarga

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile)76561198049366920

What was lost: MRCO sight and Silencer for Katiba

Value of item/money lost: 150k+

Quick description of what happened: Most of the time, when i join the server, i loose my attachments. An MRCO sight and Silencer for Katiba. Tried to store it seperatly, removing the attachments and put it in the backpack. Can you help me, cause i'm tired of loosing 150k+ almost everytime when i log in. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have the weapon in your hands or in your backpack? you shouldn't loose it if you have it in your hands but the weapon would be "reset" if it's in your backpack

do you have the weapon in your hands or in your backpack? you shouldn't loose it if you have it in your hands but the weapon would be "reset" if it's in your backpack
I can't log out if i have a rifle in my hands. I have to put it in my backpack.

^^Dunno how it is for police, but rebels are unable to log out without stowing a rifle first.

Buy a pistol and put it in your hands, then you'll be able to log out because your rifle is stowed on your back. No need to store your attachments anywhere just keep them on the rifle. :)

Back