What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Looking for Console Kiddies

Walt

Inspector Walt of the FPD
Hey everyone,

Over the past few months, quite a few members of Command have come to the stark realisation that we all own a PS4 and we should actually use it and game together. We've had a great time and it's resulted in a lot of laughs and a lot of ass kicking, and so we would like to try and get anyone else who may be interested involved.

So, if anyone has a Playstation 4 feel free to give me a yell. We are currently playing a lot of Siege, and are getting ready to move onto The Division when it becomes available (BETA starts 29th Jan).

PSN : Saint_Seymour (me)

PSN : Cptn_Khade (Fry)

Hey everyone,

Over the past few months, quite a few members of Command have come to the stark realisation that we all own a PS4 and we should actually use it and game together. We've had a great time and it's resulted in a lot of laughs and a lot of ass kicking, and so we would like to try and get anyone else who may be interested involved.

So, if anyone has a Playstation 4 feel free to give me a yell. We are currently playing a lot of Siege, and are getting ready to move onto The Division when it becomes available (BETA starts 29th Jan).

PSN : Saint_Seymour (me)

PSN : Cptn_Khade (Fry)
PSN : ChocoRobz

I'll probably be purchasing The Division so I'd be glad to find a squad to play with!

The Division is a game ive been waiting for over  2 years now since the DayZ days...

Unfortunately i'm going PC... 

God dammit people! 

gloriouspc.jpg

(my ps4 is currently gathering dust from the occasional netflix without the chill)

holy crap wasnt expecting the image to be that big

Last edited:
I have a PS2 which I play Rayman 3, wipeout, ridge racer and the spyro series on. I don't even care how old it is it's fucking amazing <3

I've been considering buying a console but I've already pre ordered the division on PC!

The Division is a game ive been waiting for over  2 years now since the DayZ days...

Unfortunately i'm going PC... 

God dammit people! 
I don't think the division is worth buying anymore on pc with the grapichs downgrade and stuff.
Ubisoft always makes a game look great, but when you play it it actually isn't that great.

I'm an xbox noob, I still have the original Xbox, y'know the one before the 360 ^^

Well for those who are unsure of preordering for the beta and would like to try the beta first instead, you can simply buy the beta key on G2A for less than 2 euros and choose the platform you want to play it on as well. I'm getting this on PS4.

Eh. If I ever boot up my PS4 to actually play a game rather than use it as a media centre I'll add you both lol.

Back