What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

#LoneWolf

Mclovininin

Unlinked
I GertrudeMclovin here by declare myself the leader of the "gang" Lone-Wolf

There is an obvious reason for myself being the only member, I will carry out assassination missions, Protection and other such actions.

Below are a list of "my allied" gangs (These have not necessarily been approved by the leaders):

-Crows-
House of Lord Sandisk

Altis Salt Rats

Message me in game to be added to this list.

If being alone impairs my kidnapping ability i would wish for you to know that im not easy going. If hope by declaring this i have more flexibility on capturing cops by myself.

Keep an eye on this list as i will also add my enemy's too!

See you on the island lady's!

Kill List:

Player Mark, due to VDM ( which means my life did not end) so i can seek REVENGE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're the leader and only member of the gang "Lone-Wolf"?
 ​
This is the stupidest thing I've read all day. Good work.​

House of Lord SanDisk is on call if you ever need us! 

I am a Lord, a scholar and a gentlemen!

Due to technical difficulties, I may not be visiting Altis for a while. 

I expect teenage pregnancy rates to drop during this time.

First RDM and now VDM? The pilot of that Mohawk has bought shame on the house of Lord SanDisk  :p

You spend more time accusing people of breaking the rules than you do playing the game. There's plenty of footage we have of you guys rdming...(landing helis and shooting cops and running off - oh yes we have that) but we don't whine like children. 

If i've unintentionally broken a rule i'll take what's coming to me, but as far as i'm concerned, that hasn't happened. If i'm wrong, i'll take it like a man.

Unfortunately (for us) we RP in a particular way which does mean we get lots of attention (it's pretty much common knowledge now), people get hurt / killed and we're undoubtedly readily reported (although we're pretty fair and reasonable at the same time). We all take time to read and understand the rules but it won't stop people like you spending the majority of your time complaining about us.

I'd much rather RP with you than argue with you on forums. I get you don't like us, but you should keep it in game. 

You spend more time accusing people of breaking the rules than you do playing the game. There's plenty of footage we have of you guys rdming...(landing helis and shooting cops and running off - oh yes we have that) but we don't whine like children. 

If i've unintentionally broken a rule i'll take what's coming to me, but as far as i'm concerned, that hasn't happened. If i'm wrong, i'll take it like a man.

Unfortunately (for us) we RP in a particular way which does mean we get lots of attention (it's pretty much common knowledge now), people get hurt / killed and we're undoubtedly readily reported (although we're pretty fair and reasonable at the same time). We all take time to read and understand the rules but it won't stop people like you spending the majority of your time complaining about us.

I'd much rather RP with you than argue with you on forums. I get you don't like us, but you should keep it in game. 
Dude chill I was having a laugh!! :lol:

I actually really enjoyed last night. ;)  

A few people on my behalf were trying to get you guys banned after seeing the footage, and I convinced them not to.

Does the above message actually read like I'm accusing you of anything wrong? :eek:

FYI

I have never shot at Police they're the quickest to get you banned. I may or may not have been in the chopper you mention I'd have to see the footage, but I'm not that stupid to shot at Police maybe they're vehicles but not them.

Last night was my first ever fire fight that's how careful I am cause this server is so strict, that in turn is why it was so much fun to have to opposing teams going at each other without fear of being banned, and if we get technical that was VDM but I couldn't give a shit it was a laugh. 

Sorry to ruffle your feathers mate but I was just having some banter with you. Well least I thought I was  :huh:

You enjoyed it so much you & your buddies thought it would be lovely to come on the forums and complain about the helicopter incident. I thought we were past all that. Brilliant.

You've not wound me up at all...but i'm getting weary of the complaining and ban threats (both here and in game). Anyway, it's not up to you to say your not pursuing it, rules are rules mate: up to the admins now.

Dude how have I complained?

I got a message from someone who wasn't involved last night who must have seen your youTube clip, they wanted to get you guys banned & I squashed it straight away no issues!

Dam mate how clear can I make myself I have no issues with it what so ever and I've ensured that no one else does either. 

Ok I've only just seen your youtube clip topic on here and the comments that follows as far as I'm concerned I was involved and I don't have an issue with and I know Frenchy doesn't either we both logged off laughing and hoping for more of the same encounters.

One thing I will clarify is that you actually shot at us as we flew over when you were first camped out on the the road right before the police moved you on; that's what initiated the whole thing.

Either way dude chill I'm cool and so is Frenchy we just want more of the same  ;)

Ah...so you were the heli that buzzed us earlier - You pretty much gave me a hair cut! - Scared the crap out of us. I'm cool with it, I always was but it's in the lap of the admins now so it's a mute point. Hopefully we will have more of the same, depending on what happens of course.

It's a shame it blew up on here, we logged off laughing too - just as you heard on the vid. 

10259783_10154032405490058_8030638111987833913_n.jpg

Back