What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Loner making a server switch

murkin

Hello I'm murkin and an American looking to give this a server a shot. It seems promising and I'm excited to get started.

I originally started on the Asylum servers and having donated just over a $100 and usually playing alone I found the RDM to be to much. It always seemed that the newcomers or the little guys had a tougher time getting started when they're being robbed by 3-4 people with better gear.

Anyway, I usually stream on Twitch.tv/murk1n and you'll catch me being a loner most of the time in game. I look forward to enjoying my time on a new server and one that is themed around the UK. I think I'm more excited about that part being an American :)

Probably one of the other things that caught my attention the most is the donation rewards. I seem them fair and very helpful to someone like me who usually plays alone. One that the Asylum servers didn't really take advantage of.

If you guys have any tips I'm all ears and look forward to meeting some of you in game.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post. I just quickly threw it together so I can get started :)

Welcome! very happy to see people over the pond joining up.

Our American admin will be very pleased :)

Thank you both for the warm welcome :)  made my first donations

Last edited by a moderator:
lol damn.. just tried doing my first copper run and there is a few guys that killed me.. any tips from previous new players that got around this? Almost impossible to get a good footing when players with semi-automatics popping new players.

All these hard working immigrants coming onto our island, they're taking our jobs!

I look forward to seeing you in game man. I normally salt mine which has got harder with the UNMC checkpoint.

Have you tried begging next to the Atheria ATM? Some generous ppl about  :p

Welcome! very happy to see people over the pond joining up.

Our American admin will be very pleased :)
We have had an influx of Americans lately. Which is nice. Cheeseburgers,pie and guns for everyone on me!

All these hard working immigrants coming onto our island, they're taking our jobs!

I look forward to seeing you in game man. I normally salt mine which has got harder with the UNMC checkpoint.

Have you tried begging next to the Atheria ATM? Some generous ppl about  :p
We've already infiltrated the admin boardroom.

On a side note salt is pretty safe. If you run into trouble just text the UNMC.

We have had an influx of Americans lately. Which is nice. Cheeseburgers,pie and guns for everyone on me!

We've already infiltrated the admin boardroom.

On a side note salt is pretty safe. If you run into trouble just text the UNMC.
Correct!

I got kidnapped while salt mining and UNMC saved the day! 

Back