What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Login Issues + Website Roadblock

Sebin Michael

Hi there,

I am having a strange issue where I get kicked off the game when the mission loading is at around 50%, every time. It has been happening since at least two months now. I got on TeamSpeak the other day and spoke to someone (I think Vaffla?) about it, and he said I should try again later. It didn't work. I got some folks to check the logs today and they said the reason was something on the lines of "internet speed does not meet the requirement". This is strange, because (1) I used to play here earlier, all the time, without any issues (2) my internet speed hasnt changed since then (5Mbps up/down). I am not sure what the actual issue is, speedtest confirms that I am getting 5Mbps, so I dont know whats wrong. Is there some recently scripted feature thats blocking me out?

Secondly, when I try to access the website/forums, I am always presented with a cloudflare captcha, solving which is annoying and irritating. I am assuming this is because some IP ranges may be blocked or blacklisted on the cloudflare account. If so, is there a way I can request to have it whitelisted, etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Sebin Michael

I got some folks to check the logs today and they said the reason was something on the lines of "internet speed does not meet the requirement". This is strange, because (1) I used to play here earlier, all the time, without any issues (2) my internet speed hasnt changed since then (5Mbps up/down).
There might be a chance that speed requirements have changed from the server itself, But I have had same kind of issues when downloading new mission file I would suggest you to verify your game cache and maybe try to connect to server when there's not that many players online

Back