What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Logging in on phone

JoeyDB

Hi,

After the last forum update I seem to not be able to login properly..It lets me enter my username and password and refreshes but it doesnt actually login.

I tried to put in incorrect PW just to check and I then received an error message .

This is just on phone

Greets,

i have the same problem, it says i have logged in but it isnt actually logged in this is why i think that an ALUK app would be good.

You're also not able to press the "Full Version" button, I'm not a big fan of how the mobile version looks like.

Bump, not trying to rush or seem impatient was just curious if there will be a fix to this :)

I have no problen with this, running Android 4.4.2. What operating system and btowser are you using @JoeyDB

@puppy1004 Iphone, I tried safari and chrome it sort of logs me in but I cant post nor view the "restricted" pages..

@JoeyDB what version of iOS are you using? Will try to get a look on my iPad or my brothers iPad when I wake up tomorrow.

@puppy1004 IOS 8.3, it works fine on Ipad its just Iphone I cant access on :)  

Thanks for looking into it though man I really really appreciate it.. 

@JoeyDB darnit... Then ill have to charge it again... Hang in until tommorrow if I can find the darn thing(most likely somewhere in my roombut just can't seem to find it)

Just thought Id say its working for me now, thanks to whoever fixed it  :D

Back