What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lizard Man, UNMC Uniform. (Withdrawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the whole story, i was doing some robberies, and i picked up one of the uniform. I had no idea it was a UNMC uniform so i wore it as if was just a normal Fatigue uniform. 

You asked me to take off my uniform, I went to the Forums reading the rules about uniforms.

I found out that the only rule about uniforms were the Unmc's, but i did not know how the UNMC uniform looked like or was called, So i asked someone in game and he told me it probably was, So i took it off and ran around half-naked in Kavala from ~8:40 - 23:00 o'clock atm +1. It was all just a big misunderstanding

but i actually did as you asked me to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just posted this screen shot in another thread, but you can see lizard is sitting without any clothes. This was taken at 21:04.

CuWPwFu.jpg

Here is the whole story, i was doing some robberies, and i picked up one of the uniform. I had no idea it was a UNMC uniform so i wore it as if was just a normal Fatigue uniform. 

You asked me to take off my uniform, I went to the Forums reading the rules about uniforms.

I found out that the only rule about uniforms were the Unmc's, but i did not know how the UNMC uniform looked like or was called, So i asked someone in game and he told me it probably was, So i took it off and ran around half-naked in Kavala from ~8:40 - 23:00 o'clock atm +1. It was all just a big misunderstanding

but i actually did as you asked me to.
Shouldn't you have read the rules before you started playing the server?  what if robbing wasn't allowed here?

Shouldn't you have read the rules before you started playing the server?  what if robbing wasn't allowed here?
I though Ben was some jerk that was just messing around, Who says i haven't read the rules before i started playing, that's really odd to say. Doing a rule checkup has nothing to do with that i haven't read the rules

It isn't rare to see someone trying to get your weapon and clothing in Kavala, saying it's against the server rules and they u drop it, they pick it up and run away. So i had to do a little rule checkup, since he didn't seem like a troll since he was in the TI gang.

Shouldn't you have read the rules before you started playing the server? what if robbing wasn't allowed here?
While he may have read the rules, the UNMC uniform isn't actually labelled 'UNMC Uniform' so there's no actual way to see if it's a UNMC uniform or not without people actually showing it and stating it's a UNMC uniform.

I sympathize on this one, there's no need to push someone who wasn't aware, you can't even blame this on 'he didn't read the rules'. Tricky one though.

I can also confirm I met this man, naked, in Kavala later. 
While he may have read the rules, the UNMC uniform isn't actually labelled 'UNMC Uniform' so there's no actual way to see if it's a UNMC uniform or not without people actually showing it and stating it's a UNMC uniform.

I sympathize on this one, there's no need to push someone who wasn't aware, you can't even blame this on 'he didn't read the rules'. Tricky one though.
I appreciate your backup and imputs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back