What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

lFDl Asus (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordiezZ

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): lFDl Asus

Time & Date this happened: 13/03/2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: We were going to set up a checkpoint and we heard shooting coming from down the road so i went to check it out, i was shot in the back with no words or roleplay exchanged.

What Rule Was Broken ?:  Rule 5: Rest of Altis RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I messaged him on teamspeak asking why he rdm'd me a he said they were fighting a rebel gang but gave me no reason why the police were shot at.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)  http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=906kuu&s=8

if u upload vedio will be good :) cuz we was fighting and u come middel of fight so i must shoot u

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno why this " Feel Death " clan is not playing wasteland instead tbh..

I think I have a video of the enitre fight I don't have vision on the officer when he has shot but you can hear that there are no words exchanged before he was shot.

Thats happened to me  I ran over the cop and i take the aim and i didn't get any rp from the cop and then i'm taking fire. And you "DankDebo"I know there is a quinine against us. Can not hit anyone or rob anyone not up to you at this time. After peeling any word you're trying to take us from side channel. The reason I have you been robbed? ? 

the reason that im saying, i dont care if im getting robbed,the thing is. that this is roleplay community and all i see all day long, you guys killing hoboes or cops. i think im not the only one ho is thinking this way, have you tried wasteland, its pretty fun actually, and the variant of weapons there, and you dont get reported for anything.its all about deathmatch.. im allowed to say my opinion, or am i wrong ? 

I ran up to the scene and got shot with no words exchanged, dont record or my frames would be even worse, like the others have said if you wish to just kill people with no RP intended then Wasteland might be your thing

Thank god ı have video for that situation otherwise lots of false accusations throwing at us lately such as "hacker" etc. ı will give you the link you can check it the driver he's the member of UNMC . We deploy spike strip on the road .He hit the spike and blowed his tires after that Asus and Lifad run next to him and "TRY RP WITH HIM" He comply to hands up command because 2 vs 1 but suddenly helicopter inbound and after heli landed suddenly opened fire "no warning" nothing "NO RP" and my friend Lifad died in the process . After that situation ı execute the UNMC next to Hatchback because he can still make threat to Asus he might have second weapon or pick up the weapon.

After this firefight ı try to track down the other UNMC guy who's landed with heli. ı throw couple of shots at him.he didn't die that's very weird ?? . After he escaped in the building close to church .we track him down in the mean time the cop showed up the area "NO RP" "NO WARNING"  said to me and try to shot me ı ran and take cover thanks to my friend covered my back and kill the cop.  Look at the time at 7:00 min.I even throw my weapon on my back ı couldnt even shoot someone you can make role play who's not gonna point any gun at you but suddenly ı've got under heavy fire.

After this cop situation my friend found the UNMC guy who escaped from me back side of the church and we killed him.

We love role play even if we die in the process ,but some players ı think hate us because they're not good enough shoting ı believe they have to go wasteland to do some training about shooting etc . I think you're doing searching and following all the altis map pls that's against the rules you cannot take revenge after you died.

Best regards.

As you can see in this video, there was no communication or roleplay before he shot me, leading to the rule that was broken RDM

You opened a report of RDM without a video but a screenshot... unable to ban upon that.

Looking at the video you or any partys you were with engaged fire upon this gang... they outsmarted and outgunned you.

Please dont come here crying RDM, its clear by the video with the shots towards them fire was engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back