What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LF Gang.. Mature players plsssss

DeFrag

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Looking to join a established mature gang. 

PM me boys.

DeFrag

Hello there,

Just to let you know there is a list of the different gang recruitment advertisements found on this section of the forum: 

http://www.altislife.co.uk/forum/68-rebels-gangs/

Why not take a look as there are lots to choose from. However I am sure there is a gang that suits you best and could give you a direct recruitment 

Regards,

Lieutenant Aiden

The Forgotten Exiles 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

Just to let you know there is a list of the different gang recruitment advertisements found on this section of the forun: 

http://www.altislife.co.uk/forum/68-rebels-gangs/

Why not take a look as there are lots to choose from. However I am sure there is a gang that suits you best and could give you a direct recruitment 

Regards,

Lieutenant Aiden

The Forgotten Exiles 
I'm aware of that yeah, just thought i'd post here, see if any gangs have an interest in me haha.

Thanks though.

I'm aware of that yeah, just thought i'd post here, see if any gangs have an interest in me haha.

Thanks though.
No problem I'm sure a gang will recruit you but there will probably be some requirements for joining most for example hours played, roleplay rating etc.

No problem I'm sure a gang will recruit you but there will probably be some requirements for joining most for example hours played, roleplay rating etc.
I'm fully aware of that also, this post was just to let any gangs know i'm no longer affiliated with my gang or any other.

Seen you around alot defrag, if you think marmite miners would be up your street give me a shout, we're more RP oriented though so if you like to do hardcore rebel stuff alot you may not be too keen

Seen you around alot defrag, if you think marmite miners would be up your street give me a shout, we're more RP oriented though so if you like to do hardcore rebel stuff alot you may not be too keen
Cant beat MM. The shit they do is funny as!

Gonna PM you mate!

Back