What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

launcher

(EXP) Extrautior

guys when i start the launcher  it says 

Sn3VH4v.png

anyone else has the problem?

Go into your command line and type:

ipconfig /flushdns

Its because we are using a custom domain name, else try rebooting your launcher and trying again.

If that doesnt work try again in 24/48 hours when the DNS has fully hit the entire world

Makes me sit at a black screen for 20 mins all i hear is birds and other sounds while i die waiting at a black screen.... i need my altis life fix.

Apparently the AK47 didn't load instead of the katiba in the modpack, is that a temporary issue from my side or?

If you can wait till I get home, (1 hour maybe) I could get you to manually configure the DNS settings needed, if it is a DNS issue that is.

Also, just check any Anti-Virus applications to see if they have network controls that might be blocking the ALUK launcher from accessing the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can wait till I get home, (1 hour maybe) I could get you to manually configure the DNS settings needed, if it is a DNS issue that is.

Also, just check any Anti-Virus applications to see if they have network controls that might be blocking the ALUK launcher from accessing the internet.
i would really like if you can help me :) i turned my anti virus and firewall down and still not working, for now someone send me the modpack files so i can launch it through arma, but the launcher is still not working and if there will be any update i wont be able to download. so if you can please i would really like you to help me :D

I am still getting same error too...Also 3 of my friends,I think Ciaran will solve this with new update or something like that.

Check my post.I am waiting Ciaran's answer : 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back