What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

KOTH get kicked after downloading mission file?

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
After downloading the mission file I get sent back to the menu screen with no kick message - this only happens on some servers for some reason:

http://plays.tv/video/59182bf78d5e612fcc/getting-kicked-

After getting kicked and rejoining I have to download the mission file again, as if it's not saving it

I got that for one update on the normal server.   fixed by going into your mission file folder and deleting all old rpuk server files and allowing it to re download. Worked for me  and a simple fix!

Obviously it's the koth files ud probs have to delete if tgst the problem ur having

I got that for one update on the normal server.   fixed by going into your mission file folder and deleting all old rpuk server files and allowing it to re download. Worked for me  and a simple fix!

Obviously it's the koth files ud probs have to delete if tgst the problem ur having
Where do you find this folder?

usually in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Arma 3

if you cant get to appdata, type %appdata% in file browser and go back to local. hope it helps

Looks like a kick from connecting with modded files, are you sure you aren't running exile or epoch etc by mistake?

Looks like a kick from connecting with modded files, are you sure you aren't running exile or epoch etc by mistake?

Running a mod would not allow him into the lobby and he'd get kicked upon attempting to join.

I'd say Ant, delete that mission file from that server and try again.

Back