What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kjetil & Erlend (Action: Bans Issued 03/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patta

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Kjetil and Erland

Time & Date this happened:  2 December : around 15:10 

Description of what happened: We were just driving around spotting them because my friend saw people in the bush i didnt believe him so we turned around to check it out and then this happend (Video)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I tried to till him as you can hear that he just RDM'ed someone. And he reacted with a bullet?

Check the vid full screen in HD to see their names.

Video link: 

As u can see they said nothing. Maybe they tried to shoot the tires but still shit my buddy dead first? The car flipped over (Dont know why). There was no reason for them to shoot us. 

Btw we were talking (Maybe screaming hehe) in Dutch so do not mind about that.

To be fair you broke roleplay by telling him he rdm'd which is also against the rules

For real?

Im just telling him that he is breaking the rules. 

Its not logic that im gonna RP after a thing like this..

But sure its your opinion

Does look like RDM to me but as PCSO Dan said, you break RP when telling them that they have not Rped and that they are breaking server rules... If you want to tell someone that what they have done is against server rules, then it is best to continue with RP and type it instead

Hello, I was the one. The story is that we shot one tire on your car, then it suddenly flipped over as you clearly see in the video and killed your friend. We never shot directly at you. It was not intentional to kill anyone on sight. I deeply apologise for this incident and hope you understand. We also have recorded this, and will post it if needed.

Sincerely, Erlend.

Also for the other guy aproaching me, I specificly told him that he was free to go, and I told him to back off several times. After he still came at me, I had to kill him.

I can confirm this as I was there but a little bit further away with my sniper. The car suddenly flew right up when we tried to shoot the tires. We did so because we had no idea why they came at us. We never meant to kill anyone, but we couldn't do much when the car suddenly desynced or something and flew right up.

As u guys can see he got killed before we flipped over. I flipped over cuz of the items he dropped when he died.

And SPC Killjoyboy its not about me but more about my friend why died with no reason

And yea i came towards u not straight towards u guys. And when i want to drive away u start random shooting?

Last edited by a moderator:
As u guys can see he got killed before we flipped over. I flipped over cuz of the items he dropped when he died.

And SPC Killjoyboy its not about me but more about my friend why died with no reason

And yea i came towards u not straight towards u guys. And when i want to drive away u start random shooting?
No sir, we never shot directly at you guys only the tires. As you can see your friend dies exactly when the car flips over, so I believe he died in the process. This was a unlucky accident, we never meant to kill anyone. As for you, you got killed after you specificly got orders to back off, but you didn't listen and kept walking towards Erlend, and got shot.

No sir, we never shot directly at you guys only the tires. As you can see your friend dies exactly when the car flips over, so I believe he died in the process. This was a unlucky accident, we never meant to kill anyone. As for you, you got killed after you specificly got orders to back off, but you didn't listen and kept walking towards Erlend, and got shot.
Then u need to watch the vid better. As u can see he died before the car flips the car flipped cuz of he died. U can also see my health is 38% also before the car flips.

I'm the guy who accidently killed your friend, and that was not intended to happen. I was aiming at your tires and never ment to kill anybody.

Firstly you broke a server rule and one that grinds on me.... telling people they rdmed etc etc has no place on the server... even if rules have been broken then never do this, try to discuss on TS or just report here.

In regards to the report i agree thats pretty much bullshit... its RDM 100%

c673860acfe746f15f0ca27eff654c0d -1 kjetil - Forum Report 03/12/2014

bd9c6d2b467a94ce3397622f73de5dbb -1 Erlend - Forum Report 03/12/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back