What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Killed in Prison

RobberKevin

Hello Altis Life UK,

To start off: I like to rob cars and houses. As this is a roleplaying server and robbing is a part of Altis Life, I am not ashamed to tell you this. 
About an hour ago I robbed someone from his diamonds. I sold the diamonds, stored the cash and got caught by a copper. He sent me to jail for 15 minutes.
The guy I robbed entered the jail with a chopper and said I had to enter the chopper and counted down from 5. At the time he said that I was getting a drink from the kitchen and had not enough time to respond. He shot me in jail with only 2 minutes on the clock. The timer went up to 20 minutes (don't know why). I asked why he did this and he said the kill was justified. I mentioned to him he had to announce the kill 4 minutes before he can shoot me (server rules V. -> C). He said he gave me an option (enter the chopper or die) and I did not respond so the kill was justified.
I think this counts as RDM because of 2 reasons: 1. I was jailed already so I got punished for my crime. 2. Server rules CLEARLY states an execution has to be announced 4 minutes before the actual execution takes place. 
I can imagine 4 minutes is a bit long in some situations (a robber telling people to raise their hands, people run away etc.), but 5 seconds is just not long enough. He clearly saw I was afk in jail because I did not walk and did not talk.

His name was [uU]Christymax. 

tl;dr: Shot me in jail with 2 minutes on the clock while giving me only a 5 second countdown. Server rules say you need to give more time. 

Sorry mate, that is legit RP. He assaulted prisson, as you still have robbed you. He wanted to punish you on his own way.

In cases like this, RDM only applies on:

• Death (New Life Rule).
  • Insta-kill / KOS (no roleplay).
In this case, the objective wasn't to kill you directly, but to kidnap you and do you nassssty zings, you didn't comply, and he aparently gave you time to go out of menus (required by the ruling). So, I'm sorry. Legit kill.

EDIT: Wrong section bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. wrong section you posted this in.

2. use the template:

3. When you robbed him did you kill him? if yes then this is FailRP and considered NLR broken. If you didn't kill him and didnt wear a mask when you robbed him there were no metagaming nor failrp and the kill is justified.

Next time, I suggest taking soap on a rope... 

popeboxb.jpg

karma is a bitch 

Last edited by a moderator:
The 4 minute rule, as far as I know, does not exist, or only goes for actual contract kills. If I have you at gunpoint and you refuse my orders, I am not going to wait 4 minutes so you can call your friends or the cops (Yeah hostages do that, even when you tell them you took the comms)..

I was the guy who arrested you and sentanced you to prison, you did some fantastic role play and I really commend you for that. I hope I didn't make your wife angry at you! Apologies that you were killed in prison, I believe it should be a bit more difficult to break in/out of prisons and if I had known your life was in danger I would have suggested we resolve the crime in a different scenario.

Back