What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kicked from Server #1 - "Mic only"

Alpha

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could explain what this means? I was at copper processing a few minutes ago on Server #1 talking to someone in direct comms and then suddenly it popped up that I'd been kicked and it said "mic only" I think.

Cheers

On server 1 you're only able to talk with a microphone. For server 2 you do not need a microphone.

Okay but I was taling to some in direct chat over mic. Is that the wrong thing then or what? Sorry I'm just confused how it happened when I was interacting with this one random guy over mic away from everyone else.

2 people were kicked for this in the last 20 mins

1 was RPing over direct chat by typing the other person was talking in direct chat rather than microphone

This is a Microphone only server... if you want to type to someone do it in group (gang feature) or vehicle chat

Ah okay. Well I didn't realise it was microphone only although I do try and use my mic all the time. I did type in drect chat a couple of times but only because someone couldn't hear me and I thought that was just the easiest way to solve things. But I know now so thanks.

Just wondering, how is this figured out, is it automated or does an admin just see it if they're nearby?

Back