What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kavala Mobile Gun Store - Sale now on.

sc00b

=LORDS OF WAR LTD=

Kavala Mobile Gun Store (KMGS) - Version II!! Daily shipments now inbound, by sea, air, and land. Secure service, right on your doorstep.

All your gun and ammo needs in one handy place, #1 trusted seller!! Ask around, all sales to be conducted in the safety of town.

**All guns inc mags unless otherwise stated**

***** HOBO HANDGUN SPECIAL ***** - £25k inc 2 mags, 1 in 5 will be .45 as a free upgrade

***** TRG 20/21 - £80k
***** MK20      - £90k
***** Katiba    - £100k
***** MX        - £110k
***** MXC       - £150K

***** MXM Police Marksman Special Black - £100k ( inc ROOK ) - Gun retails for £155k alone, plus rook and ammo, getting £170k package for BIG discount and no drive!
***** MXM - generally 10 in stock at any one time. Discount for multiple MXM Purchase

***** Most other rebel guns - £POA ( not full range yet, still saving for advanced licence )

FREE mags for life if you buy 2+ AR from us in any one transaction

***** RCO & ARCO  - £25k (Free with any purchase over 100k)
***** 5.56/6.5/7.62 Suppressors - £75k
***** Tier 3 - £100k
***** Sheemag Balaclava - £100k

Sc00b
Jitterbug
LowlifeJamtoe

Feel free to contact the mobile number on our business card we hand out around town - big orders you can book at sc00by27@me.com, or on here.

**** Now recruiting US agents to maintain 24/7 cover as we expand the network. Why not become an agent and earn commission? ****
View attachment 4283

View attachment 4284

View attachment 4285

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the best way of contacting you?
sc00by27 in steam, text message in game of course, or on here - without details. most people now find us in game and RP as you would or via steam.

=LORDS OF WAR LTD=

Kavala Mobile Gun Store (KMGS) - Version II!! Daily shipments now inbound, by sea, air, and land. Secure service, right on your doorstep.

All your gun and ammo needs in one handy place, #1 trusted seller!! Ask around, all sales to be conducted in the safety of town.

**All guns inc mags unless otherwise stated**

***** HOBO HANDGUN SPECIAL ***** - £25k inc 2 mags, 1 in 5 will be .45 as a free upgrade

***** TRG 20/21 - £80k
***** MK20      - £90k
***** Katiba    - £100k
***** MX        - £110k
***** MXC       - £150K

***** MXM Police Marksman Special Black - £100k ( inc ROOK ) - Gun retails for £155k alone, plus rook and ammo, getting £170k package for BIG discount and no drive!
***** MXM - generally 10 in stock at any one time. Discount for multiple MXM Purchase

***** Most other rebel guns - £POA ( not full range yet, still saving for advanced licence )

FREE mags for life if you buy 2+ AR from us in any one transaction

***** RCO & ARCO  - £25k (Free with any purchase over 100k)
***** 5.56/6.5/7.62 Suppressors - £75k
***** Tier 3 - £100k
***** Sheemag Balaclava - £100k

Sc00b
Jitterbug
LowlifeJamtoe

Feel free to contact the mobile number on our business card we hand out around town - big orders you can book at sc00by27@me.com, or on here.

**** Now recruiting US agents to maintain 24/7 cover as we expand the network. Why not become an agent and earn commission? ****
2017-02-12 (4).png

2017-02-12 (5).png

2017-02-12 (6).png
prices now changed since end of 1/2 price sale............................................but stock clearance on some items still super super cheap!

Business going from strength to strength.

Thank you to our loyal customer base, and for your support, its been a whirlwind start!

Largest single transaction last night was £1.25mil for 10 MXM's. Thats £3mil of weapons for a 60% discount!

You won't beat our prices and reliability. 

Have a great weekend, please feel free to add me on steam if you want to organise shipments in advance.

Sc00b
=Lords Of War=

I'd like to buy an MX with an ARCO and 6 mags. 

Would you please send me the full price and we can make the deal due tomorrow.

Can I have the police special only I want the mx with arco in place of the mxm and can you get a bipod with it

I swear those photos are just from the black market?

I swear those photos are just from the black market?
yes they were. we would fly up, batch buy guns, shioe them back to kavala and sell them about 20-50% more than black market.

cheaper than licences, more readily available, free ammo, and no need to buy a heli

100% guarantee or your money back.

was fun while it lasted! the police undercover raided our houses and took £millions in kit.

Back