What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kavala Crime Syndicate Strikes For The Second Time

QuantumRemix2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well these people have been mocking the Syndicate so they were placed on our hitlist there will be more soon so be ready #Kavala Crime Syndicate

Haha ,keep kidnapping hobos,you are the best..I kidnapped 2 of your guys and killed 5 with an rook 40 9mm and they were fully geared with no problem.Good luck with kidnapping and killing hobos:)

Haha ,keep kidnapping hobos,you are the best..I kidnapped 2 of your guys and killed 5 with an rook 40 9mm and they were fully geared with no problem.Good luck with kidnapping and killing hobos:)
No one has died recently and that guy wasent hobo he had mx in back pack so shhhhhh. Well your now on our hit list #DEATH IS COMMING YOUR WAY

Damn guys you're ones no to be f'd with. Real gangsta shit here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That may be the case, however, these 5 children were reported missing from Denmark. It is believed that they were kidnapped by radical extremists and are currently being used as mules to run weapons and ammunition across state borders.

Seems like we need to make the message even clearer. Even after dropping one of your men down an elevator shaft to his death you just don't stop. Damn, we have our work cut out for us.

Seems like we need to make the message even clearer. Even after dropping one of your men down an elevator shaft to his death you just don't stop. Damn, we have our work cut out for us.
I guess the police and KCS have an enemy in common ;).

Jk. We love both gangs (I think), but don't fuck with us :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has died recently and that guy wasent hobo he had mx in back pack so shhhhhh. Well your now on our hit list #DEATH IS COMMING YOUR WAY
Did you just put someone on your ingame hitlist based on information gotten from the forum? I wonder how you recognize the people on your list to begin with, I asume it has something to do with the names above their heads.. But then again, that would be metagaming wouldn't it?

Look at you're self in the mirror and tell me what a men is without pride, tell me what a men is without fire in his eyes..... 

Did you just put someone on your ingame hitlist based on information gotten from the forum? I wonder how you recognize the people on your list to begin with, I asume it has something to do with the names above their heads.. But then again, that would be metagaming wouldn't it?
Alright lets calm this thread down a bit. We are in no way trying to meta-game and I think quantom is just playing around. Though he can of course defend himself, just giving my two cents.

I agree this videos should include some backstory why this gentlemens were executed. The "executions" was as far as I know well roleplayed and all this is just having fun with creating some good old bantar here on the forums. 

We are in no big way any killing squad and are always (that's the general guideline of KCS) open for some great RP. You can always talk yourself out of a bad robbery by making a deal if good RP is on.

Currently we are in a lot of wars with other gangs and I urge all parties (including KCS) to not metagame and remember we do this for fun. Lets not turn it into a report war after evety encounter. Have fun, play by the rules and never forget that a good RP session is always better than a killshot.

This got a bit longer that I expected ☺.

Back