What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

kavala boy/band

Dutchyy

✠ Good soldiers follow orders
hello , my name is  dutch van der linde and i am searching for nice gentlemen ( and girls ;)  ) for a boyband ( with girls if the want to join) ,  kavala and altis needs new life so i  started a band, mostley am singing cover from 70/80 , because thats just the shit , but we ( actualy its just me #loner) are also orgenizing disco evenings with good music in kavala , if you are intrested send me a message and we talk futher then  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a band called Rainbow Squad that were supposed to tour the island. Not sure what happened to them though...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There was a band called Rainbow Squad that were supposed to tour the island. Not sure what happened to them though...

rainbow squad died ok. we do not like to talk about it 

RTU have some good singers in their ranks, @DI   @DSGT Nathan and @Caitlin were always in the top 3 in the karaoke, also despite finishing in the bottom two most of the time I finished 2nd and 3rd a couple of times (one without even singing) so I could be the Jason Orange  :Cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to beat this display,

Good luck guys

You have to beat this display,

This, was, Amazing

Back