What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[K.C.S] Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [K.C.S] Andreas

Time & Date this happened: 14/10/2015 around 3-4 AM

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was driving my car behind him, When I tried going past him he just rammed me which resulted in me exploding.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, We talked on teamspeak he said he'll pay me back whatever I have lost, Well, I have been waiting very very long time to get my money back, He said he'll back me very quick whenever he sells his weed. He's been selling his weed for an entire day.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here https://youtu.be/iC-BX5pwEkQ

Chuck the server resetted before i could pay and then you left i need to find you again. plz Find me again in our teamspeak so we can find eachother

Its from Andreas btw. just come to the KCS lobby, and we can Comp the money we dealed 70k i can give 90k becourse i fuucked up on the payment, but anyway meat me in KCS and try get in touch with me, and we can fix this up.

Well i msgd u an hour before server restart that i will need this money now and you didnt respond. I msgd u before making a thread and you didnt reply either. 

i am on now

i've just eaten that's why i havn't responded

Come to our Teamspeak so we can ind server and shit

K.C.S teamspeak it's around the middle

Chuck, I am still waiting in our teamspeak, if you're not coming soon I have to go off to sleep
as I said, I already tried to solve this out way too many times. 2 is enough. If my PM's on teamspeak don't go to you and you realized that when I posted a report thread on you no thank you. We'll let Admins sort it out.

I already talked to the mentors about you not trying to solve it, and they gave their opion on the case. I wanna solve this, but you didn't go to our teamspeak at any point, and I wanna pay you. you just need to come here. so I know what server you on and where I transfer it

I already talked to the mentors about you not trying to solve it, and they gave their opion on the case. I wanna solve this, but you didn't go to our teamspeak at any point, and I wanna pay you. you just need to come here. so I know what server you on and where I transfer it
Dude ._. I tried getting my money back several times from you but you always ignored me... You took it serious when I made a player report. You even said in the first time that you'll pay me in 5-10 minutes and I have been waiting 4 hours. Msg'd you on Teamspeak after 2 hours of waiting no response. Next day Msg'd you no response you left the teamspeak. That's when I made a player report. And now you're taking it serious? That has to be a joke right?

Dude i havn't seen any messages on teamspeak, what so ever

I told you you should join our channel so we could talk, but you didn't wanna do that come on teamspeak, and we can refund, but if you don't want the Comp. then here it is, becourse i am sorry i am a new driver, and i general new to arma 3. and this ain't no joke to me. you can come to KCS lobby and we can find server together, and we can meet up, or i can transfer, but we need to be on same server.

its way to late now for me to comp you as i have to go, but if you can come to our teamspeak tomorrow, after the 8 o'clock reset down to our channel and we can fix this i will as i have work late night there and i have to go to bed now.

and i am sorry, about what i did you can even see it in the chat i wrote sorry it was an accident, thats why i am comp you, and said sorry becourse it wasn't my intension, and i am comping you for way more then you had on you, as i said i would when we spoke over teamspeak. so you're intension is instead of getting the comp you're just msg me over teamspeak where i don't get any msg from you. and i am on all the time i rarely log out of teamspeak, so i would notice. you want me banned for a new driver mistake ? and as you can se in the video after i turned in the turn, i didn't change direction i just drove into the bar and you. becourse on my screen (sadly no footage) you where way back, and you dc'ed up in front of me.

Last chance to resolve this before I have to action either way.

@Squan

@Chuck

24 hours from now unless you sort it out and a mentor posts the result here.

@Automodbot 2000 he isn't willing to communicate with me or anything, I am trying, but he ain't responding

I wanna comp, but he ain't responding or trying to work with me.

@Automodbot 2000 he isn't willing to communicate with me or anything, I am trying, but he ain't responding

I wanna comp, but he ain't responding or trying to work with me.
Oh boy! Now you know how I felt when you were ignoring me! Not nice is it?

Denied - Collision occurs only when driver of hatchback pulls directly into the path of the truck - 20/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back