What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jordan (Action: Ban Issued 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connall

Offical Repo Man.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Jordan

Time & Date this happened: 2:30

Description of what happened: He had RDMed several officers a few mins earlier so i went to the area and low and behold without saying anything I was shot...

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I didn't RDM. Cops were raiding the building I was in and shooting at me. I was trying to free my friend. I think I may of shot a few cops. I was being fired at. It was self defence. If I just saw a cop standing there then why would I shoot them? That makes no sense. I was under the impression that you were one of the cops shooting at me before. My friends were all yelling at me who was shooting. I was just taking out who they said. I am sorry if you were not. I will be more careful In the future. Also I hardly see that video as evidence for RDM it doesn't show any of the shooting at me! It is a very one sided video.

Actually yes RDM still applies on cops you cannot just shoot us on sight. Also I was there and I can confirm that all of the people in handcuffs were trolls who didn't rp for one second and we never shot at anyone in a house when we did we went inside of it. You clearly tried to take advantage of a chaotic situation and it backfired because the cop was recording I myself remember being RDMed by you at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back