What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Join Today

Madmatt150

Supporter of Marmite Rights!
Legendary Donator
So let me give you a bit of back story behind this video. This is the Recruitment video for the S.A.F/Stratis Armed Forces. It's a gang that I've been creating for the best part of 6 weeks. I got very curious and started working on a few videos and ideas behind the gang, getting things in place and such for my retirement from the police when it happens. I finally finished the video, though the gang wouldn't have this in-game :p, we are the military after all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video, loved the effect when you zoomed out and zoomed in on another location :D

Very nice video with all the diffrent angels with the camera etc, Good job! 

+For the video edit and the awsome clips that were in it! 

-Not so much clips from ALUK server 

See you out in the field!

//[N.L.A] Zotlex

16 hours ago, Madmatt150 said:

So let me give you a bit of back story behind this video. This is the Recruitment video for the S.A.F/Stratis Armed Forces. It's a gang that I've been creating for the best part of 6 weeks. I got very curious and started working on a few videos and ideas behind the gang, getting things in place and such for my retirement from the police when it happens. I finally finished the video, though the gang wouldn't have this in-game :p, we are the military after all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great choice of soundtrack, my friend.

I bet you're as anxious as I am for season 2 :D

Back