What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jerry Po - UNban REQUEST (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name:Jerry Po

Your Steam Profile ID:76561198026239160

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

f7f911068cc8b1d067a8c211aaf664e8

Date & Time you was banned:28/12/2014

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:Anyone exploiting the bug where the Jet comes out the garage with ammo, using that ammo will simply result in your jet being removed.... no compensation

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:After a long period of time away from the game, and the server, I've changed my ways completely I have realised how childish and unacceptable I have acted while playing on your fantastic server.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:Forum Report 28/12/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember you. Werent you friends with a guy called ツAlphaPilot ? I remember he got banned for hacking. He also has a VAC ban and I notice you are still friends with him on Steam. How did you make your money when you were here?

Vladic Ka i wasn’t friend with  [SIZE=9pt]ツ[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]AlphaPilot[/SIZE] actually i don’t now who I him. Money i make from diamonds and bank robbery, and robbery peoples at “umc” aria drug dealer

Vladic Ka i wasn’t friend with  [SIZE=9pt]ツ[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]AlphaPilot[/SIZE] actually i don’t now who I him. Money i make from diamonds and bank robbery, and robbery peoples at “umc” aria drug dealer  
@JerryATlife

Why was you banned.... what was you upto and why do you think it got you banned ?

I know... Just seeing if you do

Hey Wilco i was banned because of jet ammo used and I understand it was bad BUT if I have ban because u have suspicious of hacking I even don't want to use that word then no I get all money in legal way.

P.S this is my altislife.co.uk acc what i use for work PC

Ok gonna deny this one for lying. He is friends with the person mentioned above on steam and is even still in his gang in game.

Lesson to all. Please be honest in these disputes. It goes a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back