What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jerry Po - Jet (Action: Ban Issued 28/12/2014)

Markooo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Jerry Po

Time & Date this happened: 13:52 25/12/2014

Description of what happened:
I was just chilling in redzone when I saw a guy in a jet fly by multiple times trying to kill me. In the end he managed to shoot me down in his mighty jet.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:Tried to speak to him, got ignored.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Recording from one of my gangmates view, he sucks at recording though and you don't see me getting killed in the log, but you do see him bombing us.

I don't know if there are rules for jets and bombing, but besides of that.

Rule 4B: Red Zone

The Redzone is a very dangerous place, you can still roleplay here however make sure your armed at all times as there are no rules on RDM in this zone.

VDM still applies and so does the main server rules, Medics however may not decide to enter this zone and the people may or may not decide to enter based on current gameplay at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense but your account doesn't seem legit. You made all your millions for a jet via heroin? 

Hello everybody. Yes on video it’s me. Deam before i buy jet i read rules and wasn’t say anything about jet so i understand that i can flay whatever i want and kill in red aria people. But then I found this http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/8185-temp-jet-rules/

I apologies, please let me compensate u all.

P.S

Markooo
how u was speking with me?
An admin will decide but your jet will probably be removed from what I have seen in the past. Maybe you should be more careful about reading the rules bud.

Bulletpoint #1 in the jet rules:

Anyone exploiting the bug where the Jet comes out the garage with ammo, using that ammo will simply result in your jet being removed.... no compensation.

Jet Removed, and Ban to be Issued, - Ignorance of the rules does not Excuse ignoring them,

As to the Acquired amount I will look into this.

Maratek.

Back