What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jarry Po

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toi Campbell

Banned
In game name of the reported player: Jerry Po

Date: 14/12/2014        Time :  Around  11:12am

Story-

Jerry Po is the worst RP player i'v ever seen in my life its not the first time it happening and we ignor but there is a limit and he just passed it 

Me and my friend Mountain was going for a sweet run of drugs got to the drug dealer at the UNMC 

After selling half a truck i hear shots and second later im dead in 5 second Mountain was about to put his hands on his head but he got shoot also after both of us are dead we hear "Put your hands on you head" After he spray and pray at us Not only the gear we lost and not about the drugs or money we would like to get comped for that but i dont think a player like him should play in the server not the first time He rdm he rdm me in kavala i was just sitting on the sidewalk with another guy that was playing music got shot no reason or warning at all another time he just walked up to me smashed me in the head took my money and walked away His the worst played u will ever see with i had any proof for his stupid act but in this case i will have to get your Trust 

s0aqkNM.jpg

I do record every time im in kavala athira or paros but in this time of the day ? morning hen trolls are in school his just ruined my day those are the type of people that ruind fun in game In real life u wont just come up to people and start shooting like he do because after all the people u killed u will get Insanity and eventually kill yourself or lose your mind i would really like the Admins to have a look at this its not only us He will keep on doing it and ruined other people fun not every one have so much money in game and if they buy something it dosent need to end like this 

[TI] Toi Campbell 

[TI] Mountain

Did we try to resolve?  Yes i told the Person to about u give us back our guns money and drugs and we can tell u what u done wrong and for the lext time u wont do it (sended by a text msg) We got no reply

No video but we have a picture that show that we got killed by Jerry Po

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody Im jerry po. That is full lies what Campbell is saying. I come to drug dealer and try to rub some body then come 2 hemit trucks and jump out 2 guys with guns i wach them they bouth was selling drugs and i understand they don’t have covering and i run to them and SCREAM SCREAM PUT YOUR hands UP (when i jump out from car  I check that im on direct talk) 1 look at me with gun i shot him I continue to scream PUT your hands up PUT your hand up 2guy point at me gun i KILL him. BTW after i run to BANK i come back to take truck to chop SHOP they come and take it away I record it. I send them sms why they doing that because 15min haven’t past they say u break rules we break it to

P.S[TI] Toi Campbell and [TI] Mountain if u get killed stop write sms and threaten threaten threaten.

Hello everybody Im jerry po. That is full lies what Campbell is saying. I come to drug dealer and try to rub some body then come 2 hemit trucks and jump out 2 guys with guns i wach them they bouth was selling drugs and i understand they don’t have covering and i run to them and SCREAM SCREAM PUT YOUR hands UP (when i jump out from car  I check that im on direct talk) 1 look at me with gun i shot him I continue to scream PUT your hands up PUT your hand up 2guy point at me gun i KILL him. BTW after i run to BANK i come back to take truck to chop SHOP they come and take it away I record it. I send them sms why they doing that because 15min haven’t past they say u break rules we break it to

P.S[TI] Toi Campbell and [TI] Mountain if u get killed stop write sms and threaten threaten threaten.
i can say this isn't what happend.

first of all our guns where at our back.

Second u screamed after u killed us.

third of this we asked you to comp it otherwise we will make a post on forums. what we did because you were wrong. 

Lets start off this ! we came back because it was total rdm and we told u that we want to come back get comp for ur stuff and have a talk 1 we came after 10min 5min early because we wanted to have a chat with u and explain why u are breaking the rules so ... we came screamed your name "Are u here we wont hurt u we are unarmed we just want to talk 2 After u killed us u send a warning 3 We will not let u chopshop our cars u didnt earn it after a admin will come and say that ur right and we were wrong ill give u my car and go ahead and chop it U killed us and then screamed put your hands in the air just like that and u know im right dont try to change the real story because it will just wont work

Lets start off this ! we came back because it was total rdm and we told u that we want to come back get comp for ur stuff and have a talk 1 we came after 10min 5min early because we wanted to have a chat with u and explain why u are breaking the rules so ... we came screamed your name "Are u here we wont hurt u we are unarmed we just want to talk 2 After u killed us u send a warning 3 We will not let u chopshop our cars u didnt earn it after a admin will come and say that ur right and we were wrong ill give u my car and go ahead and chop it U killed us and then screamed put your hands in the air just like that and u know im right dont try to change the real story because it will just wont work 

i can say this isn't what happend.

first of all our guns where at our back.

Second u screamed after u killed us.

third of this we asked you to comp it otherwise we will make a post on forums. what we did because you were wrong. 

U see i told, u LIE ( u type that no speek)..... i was scream before u die..... BTW play next more safer at least 1 of u can cover

P.S give me 2hemets back i will take it to chop shop or atleast 1 ,beacuse i have time at least to get 1 before u come there.

Report rejected - Insufficient evidence, thread will be left for an admin to review anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back