What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

James Mcmanus (Action: Ban Issued 15/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephirdorf

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): james mcmanus

Time & Date this happened: 6pm GMT0. 7/3/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Player was abusive to several people, making several threats. I access the donator shop and he shoots me in the head.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 
Rule 4A: Safe Zones
Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone.

The rule on trolling was also broken by him. I will post on request and have put a small clip here of only the RDM just because it seems enough to warrant a ban anyway.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  Player was very rude and abusive to myself and others for quite some time. At no attempt did he express  genuine apology of any kind. At 00:18 you can even hear him say "you retard go away, and you retard", and that's him being polite in comparison to what he said before.

Video below. I have the entire session recorded and am happy to upload it all if what I have currently posted is insufficient.

Last edited by a moderator:
You also didn't record your buddy shot me either did you?. That is the reason I came back and killed you 30 minutes later you to me if anyone is going to be banned it is you as you guys shot my friend and it aint a greenzone as far I'm concerned you ziptied my buddy as I went into the rocks telling my mate to tell you guys to lay off him or 1 of them will be shot as  a warning you guys then knock him out so I shoot you.
D4BFA5AC26C097C745D03F3013014528E8C69868

I'm sorry for killing you by the way would like to solve this but to be honest your buddies did rdm too I was mad as you guys were holding up my mate I understand I have broken this rule as of you and your friends well your friends abused me as well as rdmed me.

I actually do have your death recorded, and it perfectly matches the chat log on your screenshot too, as proven by "PCSO Assam Kahis has impounded Walker's offroad". My NLR timer is also in correlation with the clip showing my death.

Below is the footage showing you dying after me, not before.

It clearly shows you dying after I do, thus discrediting your claim that you shot me in retaliation for you being killed, which is false.

Death occurs on chatlog at  00:36

I have absolutely everything recorded from before the moment I met you, to after we all depart.

oh, and the reason your friend, Ace, was being given hassle by the people there was because he stole a helicopter in the green zone. All crimes are forbidden there.

I didn't make a false claim about all I said was "I came back and killed you." I got my words mixed up but either way it is still rdm and you verbablly abused me with your friends calling me motherfucker either way even if ace did steal the helicopter he is my mate.

This chap is mega annoying. Although i have no evidence of this. Everyone who can see side chat would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back