What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

James (Action: Ban Issued 11/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Barowski

Advertising
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): James

Time & Date this happened: last night during the more late hours

Description of what happened: Some gang called the "english rebels" took the rebel outpost from us inside the redzone, then we could see those ppl typing in side trying to lure ppl there as they were camping the towers at rebel outpost #1, after a while we deciced "ok lets go there and take care of them" So we sneak up and manage to get close to the outpost, we starting to take fire from 2 ppl in one of the towers and from another guy in a second tower, we decided to take the tower with just the one guy inside first. So we walk in, I kill him and at the same time i kill him i instant combatlogg... Then we move to the other tower and realise the other 2 guys combatlogged aswell to avoid death, dont have the names of the other 2 guys tho:/ but they are probably from the english rebels. If you are camping the redzone outpost u have to be able to die without combatlogging..

I know ppl are sick off these combatlogg reports, but everytime somone combatloggs they do it to not loose their gear which is part of the game, dont buy expensive gear if u cant afford to die, or just DONT COMBATLOGG! and if ppl stop combatlogg after a fair fight the reports will stop aswell.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

http://i.imgur.com/mh446Xn.jpg

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
no problems, how u deal with this is up to ur gang, but yeah in the future learn ur members not to do stuff like that ;)

no problems, how u deal with this is up to ur gang, but yeah in the future learn ur members not to do stuff like that ;)
I never knew he done it i went off 8 pm UK time i got fed up with the fucking lag

Edit : spoke to him through teamspeak, he said it wasnt him =)) i know thats bullshit and the fact he did it because you already stole his weapon, yet i see no weapon of his on your inventory?

Last edited by a moderator:
we didnt steal his weapon, it dissapears when he reloggs/combatlogg. so i killed him and at the same time he basically combatlogg.

Do you think this is the same one? Happened the day before I think.

2d99o9d.png

Eugh, Want to know how many people use the name James? lol... but alright, clear combat logging.

Please only contribute with evidence,

Thanks

Neo

[ER] are also the folks from This report, however James was not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back