What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Is asking people for their car keys allowed during a robbery?

vlad12fog

Are you allowed to be asked to hand over your car to a robber?. I don't think its fair losing a 100k truck to some random dude with a gun. Theres a line between realism and fun.

Are you allowed to be asked to hand over your car to a robber?. I don't think its fair losing a 100k truck to some random dude with a gun. Theres a line between realism and fun.
of course its allowed realism we could just take them from you, game mechanics means we have to ask for you to hand them over

I don't play as a rebel anymore, due to being police, but I always wondered if I was able to tell someone to go to the ATM and get money out. Any clue about this?

I don't play as a rebel anymore, due to being police, but I always wondered if I was able to tell someone to go to the ATM and get money out. Any clue about this?
There's no way of knowing how much they actually have. So I guess they could say they left their card elsewhere or they have only a small amount of money in their account and roleplay that that's all they have.

My best guess is that you can do that but in the same time, he can give you £1 then say that's all he has and in the end you can't do anything about it. Hence why this isn't a really efficient way of robbing people.

In real life they would beat you and take the keys from you so you should be happy that you get given a choice to give them or not to.. Either way if you dont im almost certain they will have lockpicks on them.

Back