What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

info on tc blanket ban

sean boyd

unsure if this is an appropriate place to post this if it isnt please just remove it, me n my friend stopped living in altis a while back on our return we are locked out due to a tc blanket ban, we are in the process of apealing which might not be accepted, but regardless of the outcome it would be nice to understand why we were banned, i have searched the forums on info but cant seem to find anything about these bans except peoples apeals which just ended in there is an investigation. i aint trying to speed up any process of the investigation by writing this,i really any just looking to discuss the reason so i understand what is going on.thanks

I'm no admin but I think it was money duping by a lot of people in that gang, however I may be wrong.

well before i stopped playing me and my friend joined tc, i couldnt even tell you what that stands for i played more as a medic at the time

Which gang was it?
Reading the post tells you it was 'TC' they were here MONTHS ago

well before i stopped playing me and my friend joined tc, i couldnt even tell you what that stands for i played more as a medic at the time
Regardless 'Ban first Question later' policy here. You was in the in-game gang, they suspected you to have partaken, possibly. So bear taht in mind :)  

Its just there's been two gangs using TC, while another gang already was using TC, so it's a tad confusing.

yeah i understand  im suspected to have partaken with the ban lol, my apeal covers my side of the story so iv no reason to bring it here, i was just looking for some advice to why i was banned so i had a better understanding :)

@Samatlewiss you are completely correct, they got blanket banned for money duping over 20million everyday from what I can remember (don't quote me on that) but i was in the gang and left the same day, they put over 40-45 million into the gang funds, which made me leave, and also they where using their own teamspeak severs.

Hope this helps a little bit @sean boyd

Back