What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

In house pugs csgo

Alright, servers almost done. When it is done I'll give some people the RCON (Jamie, Endrogen, Zaf).

That way if im not on and you wanna pug just shoot a msg to one of them and they can help you (if they are ok with having the RCON)

I just need to check with wilco if its ok to paste the IP in the ALUK TS for us to use when it's up.

I am interested 

Gold Nova 1

Name : Kral_K [ purple dragon ]

Sorry I have to drop out. My mate tested some stuff out on my LEM account and got it VAC banned. No biggie though have fun lad's!

^ There will be haters  B) ^

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant play till the weekend anyways

Also, I lol'd. Sorry @Kakujaa!
"my mate"
Its ok that you make the assumption that I'm lying its a common lie I'm not butt hurt though.

Continue to "Lol" :) One more thing, I bought the LEM account so of course I don't care about it.

I was going to say you were unranked the other day!

Having a few unexpected problems with the server ATM. Hope to have it fixed ASAP. 

And for anyone interested, since not everyone checks forums I asked some of the people I've been patroling with - 

Endrogen
Dylan
zRemix
Kakujaa
POLSKI
JoeS
Jamie
Lemmon
ronkenskunk

ZaF

Foz

Kristian

Ragnarr

Delta

Kral

Summers

Vixxy

CSI Fuel

[TKC] meow

I know we have 17 people here, which is more than sufficient. I'm just going to tag a few people who I know who play who might be interested.

@CSI Fuel

@Neo

@ ♥PrincessShannon♥

@CI Zinder

@RAMBO

@GANG-BG 

And I do just want to double check with an admin (@Vladic Ka , @Wilco or @Ciaran ) if it's ok if I paste the IP Address on my FIRST page (CORRECTED). Password will change each match obviously.

People for RCON will be

Endrogen

Remix

Zaf

Remix

Jamie

Thanks for being patient!!

I can probably get another 2 aswell Zin and Zens so I could get a full team together

@CSI Fuel - Would you still be interested in playing this even if we were to do 2 captains and then they pick 5 of the players each?

sorry summers I never even noticed you was doing it, and dylan kind of shitty if you cant play with your friends who you know how they play and their strengths etc

Back