What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Im out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get a bloody mention... I thought i was everyone's friend like Tom from myspace :(

Thanks for roleplaying here.... Hope there are fond memorys to be looked back upon one day that will lead you to have a peek on what we are upto :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never get a bloody mention... I thought i was everyone's friend like Tom from myspace :(

Thanks for roleplaying here.... Hope there are fond memorys to be looked back upon one day that will lead you to have a peek on what we are upto :)
Ur in it now :D

Fierce my friend you can not leave you have so much more to do in rpuk if you leave now what will i do ;(

Hey some of you may know me some of you wont, but my name is fierce i have been in this community for about 2 years now and i have had a great time here, but it has come to the time for me to go now, i just want to say a great thank you to everyone i have met through this community this is as many as i can list

@Wilco

@S M U R F

@Wade Annibal

@Bobby Shmurda

@Ram

@TikTak

@INS Tommy Vapour

@John McGinley

@Maxi

@SGT Yak

@PlakPapier [Max s]

@DSGT Fergus 

@Ninex

@Zynn

@HappyKnife

@Fabian

@FrostBite

@Houston

@Shambala12

@Eldarkmagic

@killersky

@daanv

@Camiel

@KingGodDiabloZ

@SPC Dragon

@AdamBZ

@SGT Wolfy

@DairyleaPP

@TheRealOutlaw

@John Winters 

@Jack Shepherd

I will add as i go on sorry if you not on there cant think of everyone, but for now this is a goodbye. If you really wish to know the reason msg me on TS if im on it or join the serenity lobby sooo.... im out!!

hello @Fierce

i speak for all of the AWT when i say that you will be missed.

in the time i arrived in this community i didnt expect to make some friends but this expectation was wrong and you are one of the examples of this when i joined the NHS the first member i met was you fierce and i remember it as if it was yesterday i came online and hopped into fierce his patrol channel where i introduced my self and started our patrol where whe somehow ended inside a box XD.

whe ended up being needed to call @SGT Wolfy to come and rescue us out the box.

this NHS patrol thnx to you is one i will never forget.

to close this message of 

i wish you a lot of fun when you join a other community and when you decide to return to us you will be welcome to rejoin.

with kind regards Daanv  and everybody who find himselfs in this situation 

The reason is that i cant get into any gangs cops or UNMC so it just boring af so im looking for other things if my cop appeal gets accepted tonight i will stay if not i will go [also some irl things i have on now]

Last edited by a moderator:
Why cant you get in any of them ?

The reason is that i cant get into any gangs cops or UNMC so it just boring af so im looking for other things if my cop appeal gets accepted tonight i will stay if not i will go [also some irl things i have on now]

Hey some of you may know me some of you wont, but my name is fierce i have been in this community for about 2 years now and i have had a great time here, but it has come to the time for me to go now, i just want to say a great thank you to everyone i have met through this community this is as many as i can list

@Wilco

@S M U R F

@Wade Annibal

@Bobby Shmurda

@Ram

@TikTak

@INS Tommy Vapour

@John McGinley

@Maxi

@SGT Yak

@PlakPapier [Max s]

@DSGT Fergus 

@Ninex

@Zynn

@HappyKnife

@Fabian

@FrostBite

@Houston

@Shambala12

@Eldarkmagic

@killersky

@daanv

@Camiel

@KingGodDiabloZ

@SPC Dragon

@AdamBZ

@SGT Wolfy

@DairyleaPP

@TheRealOutlaw

@John Winters 

@Jack Shepherd

I will add as i go on sorry if you not on there cant think of everyone, but for now this is a goodbye. If you really wish to know the reason msg me on TS if im on it or join the serenity lobby sooo.... im out!!
Can we forget this was here and go back to me joining the cops xD I can't leave this community what was I thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back