What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm new, hi everyone!

I've been looking into this server since my computer broke, and now that my baby is coming back i feel like it's time to introduce myself! I'm not tecnically in the server yet since i'm still on holiday, but i will in a few days (i couldn't resist getting into this forum)

i'm 16 and italian (meh..) but i don't have problems with english.

i always act mature, i play with people up to 40 years old (yeah, destiny community). 

Let's see what the server elder say... Well my age shouldn't bother them... I mean, i chose arma3 instead of cod, that has to mean something?

ps: i've already read all the rules, and i still have questions, but i'm sure that if i get on teamspeak someone will help me, right?

pss: yeah, i like to write a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow after 20 minutes 1 reply and 13 views... This is a pretty large and friendly community!

i feel like my heart already belongs to altislifeuk

Welcome fine sir, read the rules and you are sure to get addicted to the life!

Welcome to the server, hope you have fun and have loads of good roleplay!

Don't forget to check our rules page on the top of the website, happy gaming!

Lot of nationalities here bro, welcome, grab a beer (Juice, your under age :) ) and put your feet up.

Welcome to the community!

Watch this entertaining video about our servers:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Saw this post and had to get on the conversation! First, welcome to Altis Life UK. I remember my first experience with this server.

It was one that was memorable and continues to be enjoyable even after months of play. I am positive that as soon as you return to your now fixed "Baby" someone within TS will gladly answer all your questions. Feel free to contact me personally as well and I will do my best to answer as well. What I cannot provide an explanation to, another member of our community can. 

On behalf of myself -and I am certain the others in our community- I would like to personally welcome you to Altis Life UK. I look forward to seeing you in the server. 

Other introduction videos are available! FFS @BlackJack  :Crying2:

Other introduction videos are available! FFS @BlackJack  :Crying2:

You know, I was contemplating between the two. But then I thought, What would make George upset?

I have to say that if you tray this community with respect and honor the rules then you will be treated well I have been on the server for almost a year now and have logged 1600+ hours on the server (only server I have ever played on arma) and it's a new and excitingly different experience every time you log on. And trust me you will make good friends here. 

Back