What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm Back

C H A R L I E

The Flexer
Legendary Donator
Hey Everyone 

Manny of you might not know me but I'm back and ready for action again I was a NHS Paramedic and I was in the police force as a SPC I was here 9 months ago but I'm back and ready to take my roles back if you want to chat I'm in TeamSpeak and around there In the NHS Lounge See you around

-Charlie 

Welcome back! Will be fun having the beatboxing officer back. 

If you already haven't make sure you re-read the rules since alot has changed since you left. 

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Welcome back! Will be fun having the beatboxing officer back. 

If you already haven't make sure you re-read the rules since alot has changed since you left. 

Hope you enjoy your stay :)
I Have Seen the Rules I'll Never Forget them Thanks For The welcome back no police tags I have think I'm gone from police See you around 

I still remember good old Charlie Putting Capital Letters at the Start of Every Word.

I Have Seen the Rules I'll Never Forget them Thanks For The welcome back no police tags I have think I'm gone from police See you around 
Ahahahahha!
Welcome back mate! Hope to patrol with you again :D

Welcome back mate
Thanks connor

I still remember good old Charlie Putting Capital Letters at the Start of Every Word.

Ahahahahha!
Welcome back mate! Hope to patrol with you again :D
That hasn't changed fergus 

Aren't you glad I messaged you to come back :p

@Charlie Pollin
Yes of course 

Welcome back ladd!!!
Thanks 

Welcome Back bud.
Thanks ponty

Back