What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ifrit's ramming helicopter's

Buckie

I know in the red zone anything pretty much goes but surely ramming helicopters in Ifrits is pretty much unrealistic and shouldnt be allowed. It has happened to us a good few times in the past few nights.

What do you think?

we asked for a area where we could be rebels, we got the area, it's just about being smarter than the idiots in ifrits - or stay away from the area ^^

When i am in the red zone i make sure i touch down in places you wouldnt normally go... yes it can be a fair walk but i know my chopper is safeish and hopefully waiting for me when i get back.

plus he started shooting at people in the rebel outpost from about 200m away, hence why his chopper got damaged :p

plus he started shooting at people in the rebel outpost from about 200m away, hence why his chopper got damaged :p

yep that was after BYvelten robbed and killed my m8 at the outpost ATM. ;)

The fact ifrits can ram a chopper and blow it up then drive away without a scratch is pretty daft imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep that was after BYvelten robbed and killed my m8 at the outpost ATM. ;)

The fact ifrits can ram a chopper and blow it up then drive away without a scratch is pretty daft imo.
Solution: Don't annoy people in ifrits.

Buckie u deserve everything u get on the server dude, u dug your own grave by random shooting anyone at the Rebel outposts whether they had done anything to u or not. . . . . so i suggest u just deal with it as it is all your own fault anyway 

m8 im all up for a bit of killing and banter on the server, i dont whine when i get killed like some. Just the whole ifrit ramming is a bit far fetched on a supposedly serious roleplay server.

Back