What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ifrit Wars

Thesoldier

Banned
While the forums were down a few days ago, Crumble, Shadow, and Myself held a impromptu event late night. We called our event Ifrit Wars, and it was pretty much an Ifrit destruction derby with the intent to flip other Ifrits over.

Some people were concerned because they believed it was VDM, but rest assured if you do read the rules:

[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]You are allowed to immobilize MRAPS (Hunters/Striders/Ifrits), as long as you are in an MRAP aswell. This is because these are some of the only vehicles inside of the game that do not explode upon tapping eachother. Using any other vehicle as a weapon will result in a ban.[/COLOR]

That being said, Appleby was our first Ifrit Wars champion. The event went well with a few mishaps of some Ifrits flying into the stadium and taking out a spectator or two. I am generating interest if our community is interested in making this a weekly or monthly event.

Perhaps we can do a ladder style tournament or bracket as well.

I'd like to see this happen again, as it was fun to watch, maybe without @MLGENIE running commentary the whole time xD

OCIQmYh.png

Back