What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Identity

Daanish

Tom is a good lad | Retired Staff
Unlinked
Thoughts on the KickStarter game Identity?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/asylum/identity

I think it will be good. Gonna buy a cheap package. Seems like AltisLife but with different aspects. I see the problem that it will be easy to troll, and everyone will be a criminal. Also one gang might take over the whole world.

Quote from kick starter: "While we don't have a definitive answer to this yet as the world is still being molded, we expect the land mass upon release to be roughly the size of Altis in Asylum's Altis Life mod for Arma 3, which is 270 square kilometres."

Discuss as you will.

Looks amazing, basically Altis but a million times bigger and a lot more in-depth, with a lot more to do. Only downside  is that it will take a lot of time and effort to produce to what they have initially proposed.

-Vixxy ;)

Looks amazing, basically Altis but a million times bigger and a lot more in-depth, with a lot more to do. Only downside  is that it will take a lot of time and effort to produce to what they have initially proposed.

-Vixxy ;)
Should be the same size as Altis: While we don't have a definitive answer to this yet as the world is still being molded, we expect the land mass upon release to be roughly the size of Altis in Asylum's Altis Life mod for Arma 3, which is 270 square kilometres."

Should be the same size as Altis: While we don't have a definitive answer to this yet as the world is still being molded, we expect the land mass upon release to be roughly the size of Altis in Asylum's Altis Life mod for Arma 3, which is 270 square kilometres."
 I meant to say better haha, I'd wish they'd make it bigger though.

-Vixxy ;)

I hope they pull it off. But it'll no doubt be buggy as shit and require /NASA computers to run smoothly.

I wouldnt mind it being smaller then altis with them making it more dense with cites and proper urban area's unlike mile after mile of hills on altis....

Last edited by a moderator:
Awh, wished I'd gotten a chance to back it up on Kickstarter... Oh well.

Looks brilliant, sadly the Asylum servers aren't something I'd strive for RP-wise. If Identity gets some kind of purely RP servers, it'd take up all my sparetime!

Fingers crossed that it'll be a good game.

If Star Citizen with its budget and dev team got a long way to go after all the current dev time ... my guess would be that Identity wont be in a playable state before early 2018.

Awh, wished I'd gotten a chance to back it up on Kickstarter... Oh well.

Looks brilliant, sadly the Asylum servers aren't something I'd strive for RP-wise. If Identity gets some kind of purely RP servers, it'd take up all my sparetime!

Fingers that it'll be a good game.
Yeah I missed it too. Now we have to wait :(

Yeah I missed it too. Now we have to wait :(
You can still back it on the website :) "Community funding"

John is a decent developer but I suggest you look at the Asylum forums before backing it. Alot of unhappy people where patches and content are concerned.

The game looks promising and I hope the developers they have recruited can help push things out, but till we see more im sticking with my $25 donation :)

The good news is they are going to allow people to host there own servers, adopting our UK theme this could be quite interesting

Thats why we secured IdentityRPG.co.uk from there announcement confirming this.... lets see how it pans out but there is a future home of RP if it becomes the game we all want!

Last edited by a moderator:
The good news is they are going to allow people to host there own servers, adopting our UK theme this could be quite interesting

Thats why we secured IdentityRPG.co.uk from there announcement confirming this.... lets see how it pans out but there is a future home of RP if it becomes the game we all want!
If you're running a server, there's a good chance it'll be full of great RP so that's atleast very encouraging.

Back