What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

''Ideal'' donation payment method

Anne McGee

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Would we be able to add ''ideal payment'' to the donate option?

Hello, So we know you can't donate through PayPal cause some ruin it for the rest.

My country (Netherlands) doesn't have mastercards yet. We still use Meastro.

(This will most likely still take years for the NL to switch over.)

I also don't have a creditcard as this is not necessary to have in my country for most households.

So even though I would like to donate I can't. We have many people from different countries in the city so I can't be alone in this.

(This also meant during the 10 year anniversay event I was unable to buy the badge/pin myself but thankfully got one gifted to me)

If in the future a merch store would open on the forums I and others from outside the UK would most likely not be able to purchase either.

thank you for taking time to read this :3

1720950958388.png

I personally have a free Revolut bank account to circumvent this issue, they include both an online and a physical card which work as a credit debit card (you need money in the account to process it, so no US credit card debt simulator). There's other banks like Openbank that offer the same.

I personally have a free Revolut bank account to circumvent this issue, they include both an online and a physical card which work as a credit debit card (you need money in the account to process it, so no US credit card debt simulator). There's other banks like Openbank that offer the same.
I'd prefer it if I woudn't have to change my bank as that is not worth all the effort and my bank is linked to my job/healtcare/rent/bills etc.

I'd prefer it if I woudn't have to change my bank as that is not worth all the effort and my bank is linked to my job/healtcare/rent/bills etc.
It's like paypal. It's not a change, it's an addition :)

Back