What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I Robbed someone and got banned? (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been robbed loads on this server, I've been shot loads, and killed loads etc etc....

Yet when i shoot someone, i get pulled to oneside by admin and screamed at like I'm a child...

Then when i robbed someone for the first time ever.... boom I'm banned? how is this right or fair.... it seems someone might be abusing their power here? Unless you can clarify why this justified me being banned?

If you are Promethium you got banned because you killed at the Kavala garage which is a green zone.

in game name is godmademecool, i didn't kill anyone, i just robbed them and jumped in my own car, then i got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember right you robbed someone without a word spoken. Care to explain yourself?

I think i said, thank you very much, as i walked away with their money? but surely isn't this a matter for the police to arrest me for rather than an instant ban from the server? Seems a little unnecessary?

Its a serious roleplay server... this isnt grand theft auto ?

Have you even looked at our rules ? do you understand what AltisLife.co.uk is about ?

No response from player.

Unable to keep appeals open, If you decide to return and want to appeal please link this post in a new request and answer our questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back